• I liked the design of the Snow Castle

31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    At the final goal, how many times did players collect from Harvey before you finally got the icy jewel? I've been collecting all day and the jewel has eluded me. 💎
    Edit- the power of the post. Finally got the gem on my 6th or 7th collection from Harvey after starting goal ten.
    Last edited by ratdogs4; 01-13-19 at 10:25 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I have my second set of booties and sweater, but when I put naked Harvey in storage it doesnt show he is in there so I can not dress him. I even tried putting both him and Harvey who is dressed into storage but nope. So I guess I just have a set of boots and sweater I can never put on my cold little undressed Harvey
    They should have it set up as in past events that the ability to craft more than one thing is disabled if you will not be able to actually place or use it!
    Storm 8!!.... let me dress my second Harvey you allowed me to craft!!
    Edited to add: I just realised I have not petted him to make him grow up! I Will do this and try again!
    Ok I grew him and now I can dress him but don’t know if I want to! Lol
    Last edited by nukesters2; 01-13-19 at 11:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    I commend all for going for the second Harvey. I didn't and I'm barely maintaining my sanity! Lol.
    Seriously I'm just hanging in by a thread. (Of yarn).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I commend all for going for the second Harvey. I didn't and I'm barely maintaining my sanity! Lol.
    I feel your pain. On the bright side, I bet we'll never make the same mistake in future events!

Executive Chef
    I?m planning to leave my second Harvey undressed.
    Is there any difference in drops once he has his sweater and booties on??
    (Apart from the crystal needed for LVL10)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks for your kind words.

I'm tackling each level as it comes and also haven't really gone out of my way for additional resources. Got rid of about 5 rock outcroppings littering my board which was good. Haven't any trees left after the last round of tree carnage and it's only now when I'm on the verge of completing level 9 I've practically run out of wood. Overall I've liked this event. It will be nice to be done in another day so I can keep catching up on others things here.

Worth repeating that baby flygers are a terrific source of coal as they drop multiple coal from each baby.

And yes, as Moon mentioned, make sure you have 5 golden nuggets for the final goal. I'll add the sources of them to post 3 as well shortly.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok, posts 2 and 3 are now complete, including crowns awarded and Effie. Please refresh that page if you have it bookmarked. Thanks all....

I've requested official inventory info, but if someone buys the winter mink, can you please confirm what I've written in post 3, especially drops. Thanks so much!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Wow, me too! There's not enough energy to make a second Harvey for me. I'm finally to step 9, and I'm also out of coal (I don't have any baby flygers). So I am chopping rocks as well, lol.

I only have 5 daily energy droppers and 1 weekly alicorn as well as 2 wizard schools. I did manage to get the MRC in the last monster hunt. Haven't crafted any energy animals yet (only have 14 troll tokens), so that will be the next monster hunt goal for me. I honestly don't know how I managed to complete some of the past events considering how energy intensive they are.

I have become addicted to this game but it may cost me my sanity at some point, lol!!

Trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Wow, me too! There's not enough energy to make a second Harvey for me. I'm finally to step 9, and I'm also out of coal (I don't have any baby flygers). So I am chopping rocks as well, lol.

I only have 5 daily energy droppers and 1 weekly alicorn as well as 2 wizard schools. I did manage to get the MRC in the last monster hunt. Haven't crafted any energy animals yet (only have 14 troll tokens), so that will be the next monster hunt goal for me. I honestly don't know how I managed to complete some of the past events considering how energy intensive they are.

I have become addicted to this game but it may cost me my sanity at some point, lol!!

Trudyscandles
    I'm not sure how people with limited energy source finish these events.

Between this and the just finished monster hunt, I spent 10k+ energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    For those that DON'T have GOLDEN NUGGETS in their inventory.. note you'll need 5 for Goal 10, on First Page. It's best you start collecting them in the early goals before reaching the end and being held up.
    I've noticed the Mines are dropping them.. check there regularly.. as Coal drops there too.

I have received a gold nugget from the Mountain of the Wilds twice in the last 2 days. Good luck all.