31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Come think of it, I have 2 dressed up Harvey by pure accident. When I couldn?t place the second baby Harvey I just left him in the forge hoping for S8?s change of heart or maybe some miracle. The only reason had 2 sweaters was because I crafted 2 by mistake because I tend to craft 2 same things so the timers match. Then when I put the first Harvey in to dress up, I realize I could place the baby. Hurrah. But I didn?t want to grow him up, fearing that doing so would force me to sell the first, already dressed up, Harvey. After I collected the first Harvey safely, I proceeded to grow the baby and realized the booties craft as well as the dressing up craft were still available. Voila.
    Well, this might not have been the intention of S8, but I'm surely going to try it
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Why don't you fill in the first message? Levels snow castle from level 7 and components that what to do???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nadinana View Post
    Why don't you fill in the first message? Levels snow castle from level 7 and components that what to do???
    ?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Well, this might not have been the intention of S8, but I'm surely going to try it
    Yeah I smell a midnight recapturing at some point. Ie. Wedding Ali

Or should I say Massacre since i am sure S8 didnt build a nice farm for them to,stand still in
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 01-13-19 at 04:06 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nadinana View Post
    If you mean my posts, then I plan to sit at the PC hopefully today. All the info is there on upgrading the castle in the quote I put there which has taken a bucket load of pressure off me and for which I'm very grateful for.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you mean my posts, then I plan to sit at the PC hopefully today. All the info is there on upgrading the castle in the quote I put there which has taken a bucket load of pressure off me and for which I'm very grateful for.
    Your time is greatly appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Spirit wind, we all appreciate that you put amazing amounts of time and energy into maintaining this forum. I was just thinking about it the other day knowing that I?d never be able to do what you do with it. Thanks so much, again!🎉
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    For those that DON'T have GOLDEN NUGGETS in their inventory.. note you'll need 5 for Goal 10, on First Page. It's best you start collecting them in the early goals before reaching the end and being held up.
    I've noticed the Mines are dropping them.. check there regularly.. as Coal drops there too.
    I saw that. One of the quests kinda wiped me out, so I'm trying to regularly hit up my mines for coal and hopes for a few more crucial nuggets.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    My snow mound gave one icy paste.
    My mink hasn't dropped any lint or milk in over a day. Guess i wont complete this again...

Farm Supplier
    Do you have more than one mink? I would recommend buying as many as you can afford as the drops aren't guaranteed.