31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 45 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    We can "place" 2 Harveys. Leave him in the Forge and don't sell him!
    Following the instructions of Melany77's post #113 at goal 9 you can dress and place the 2nd one after completing the first. Prepare 2 sweaters for this step instead of only one. Crafts needed are available.

Somehow I do think that s8 thought this out as I found a set of buttons for the sweater in my inventory that I don't remember preparing. I had to prepare only 1 set! This is creepy.. lol!
    Wow, thank you! Somehow, I missed that post! That helps!

Rhino Keeper
    In your greenhouse you can make Floral Glow and Vital Extract out of extra items that you get while collecting. Then when you need extra energy, you can make the Faerie Elixir in 2 minutes and it gives you 20 energy. I am maxed at 99 each of the Floral Glow and Vital Extract-I just craft them whenever I get the materials so that they do not go to waste. It takes a lot of energy for this event, so I just wanted to remind everyone of this valuable resource. It took me a long time to get the 15 coins needed to craft the Snow Ape so just keep plugging along
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    We need to prepare 2 sweaters but how about the booties? Do we also need to craft 2 sets of booties at goal 9 to have 2 Harvey?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Yeap, you need 2.
    I have NO idea.. I'm still crafting my 7 snow blocks and beams with Harvey waiting in the Magic Forge. I would 'think' the same way the 2 sweaters were crafted. Hopefully Melany77, or anyone else who's ahead might answer.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Do you think if I put out Neva's ice castle (from who knows when ago), this ice castle will automatically count as completed
    Ha ha-I thought about that also but the answer is no. I have the Ice Castle out all the time because I have an "Ice Village" in my kingdom and it also gives a little over 2000 coins, which helps since all these new expansions are so expensive.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    For those that DON'T have GOLDEN NUGGETS in their inventory.. note you'll need 5 for Goal 10, on First Page. It's best you start collecting them in the early goals before reaching the end and being held up.
    I've noticed the Mines are dropping them.. check there regularly.. as Coal drops there too.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    I am getting a lightly better drop from the bushes, looks like the energy requirements might go down a little. Still this event is very expensive for level 9 & 10. Took me 27 hours for the first 7 levels, 24 for level 8. I will need 36 hours for level 9. Level 10 might be similar.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I bought one only because it looks good in my snowy area. I suspect it won't have better drops than the brown minks, but 40 gems didn't seem like too much. If you're trying to save up gems for a bigger purchase, you might want to hold off though. But I too have lost gems. So I don't keep a lot on hand.

Also, it will probably go on sale before the event is over. And there usually is a sale on Mondays. My luck it will be the white Mink! Par for the course for me. I can buy a cucumber in the store and the next day that will be one of the store's sales items. Hah!
    Thanks Riverly. I won't buy it now, maybe if it goes on sale.

I'm saving up for when they put alicorns on sale for 10% or offer the love shack

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I have NO idea.. I'm still crafting my 7 snow blocks and beams with Harvey waiting in the Magic Forge. I would 'think' the same way the 2 sweaters were crafted. Hopefully Melany77, or anyone else who's ahead might answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    We need to prepare 2 sweaters but how about the booties? Do we also need to craft 2 sets of booties at goal 9 to have 2 Harvey?
    Yes you?ll need 2. But you don?t have to prepare ahead of time. The craft will still be there after you dress up the the first Harvey so you can take your time.*** Put all your jeweler buildings out because you?ll need the buttons to craft the booties.

***at least, this was what happened to me. I collected the first Harvey first without dressing up the second Harvey. If you had only one Harvey though, I think the booties craft will disappear after you dress up your Harvey, so make 2 sets ahead if you want a souvenir.
    Last edited by Melany77; 01-13-19 at 02:05 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Yes you?ll need 2. But you don?t have to prepare ahead of time. The craft will still be there after you dress up the the first Harvey so you can take your time.*** Put all your jeweler buildings out because you?ll need the buttons to craft the booties.

***at least, this was what happened to me. I collected the first Harvey first without dressing up the second Harvey. If you had only one Harvey though, I think the booties craft will disappear after you dress up your Harvey, so make 2 sets ahead if you want a souvenir.
    Thanks Melany.. I'm preparing booties now. 8 Jewelers are needed for the 4+4 buttons.. or just wait the 4hr recharge with 4 Jewelers.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Come think of it, I have 2 dressed up Harvey by pure accident. When I couldn?t place the second baby Harvey I just left him in the forge hoping for S8?s change of heart or maybe some miracle. The only reason had 2 sweaters was because I crafted 2 by mistake because I tend to craft 2 same things so the timers match. Then when I put the first Harvey in to dress up, I realize I could place the baby. Hurrah. But I didn?t want to grow him up, fearing that doing so would force me to sell the first, already dressed up, Harvey. After I collected the first Harvey safely, I proceeded to grow the baby and realized the booties craft as well as the dressing up craft were still available. Voila.