• I liked the design of the Snow Castle

8 24.24%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

22 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    I've been collecting the fairies from Town Store, but the Water Fairy is too alien-like. Not sure.

My Mink has pink / red eyes. It's really cute though

Also the fish from the otters will help with the trade. I think it's called the Meat Trade. It takes 2 hours. And I had to fight the Ape 4 times to get 2 furs and 1 token.
    I'm doing this event a little more casually, can't seem to get focused on it, but still a lot of time left.
    And why do we use coal to make yarn? Go figure!
    Last edited by riverly; 01-12-19 at 12:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    This I'll certainly try.. thank you SO much for sharing. Those cute little blue-eyes can then form a couple. I don't mind waiting for an extra milk nor blocking the Forge a couple goals.. lots of time left. Hope it works for me too.
    I don’t like popping your bubble, but Harvey has RED eyes, which indicates that he is an albino. A genetic condition that means there is no melanin present, hence the white fur and with no pigment in the eyes, they are colored by the blood vessels.

Executive Chef
    Remember this! so we don't get pages of complaints on forum.

It's true that: APES SPAWN RATES ARE POOR! AND.. NOT ALL BATTLED APES DROP PET COINS!
    Around 1/3 drop coins, maybe even less. I am stuck at 9 coins since 12 hours now, just getting fur & wool
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

A second Harvey would have been grand. Oops. I missed my window of opportunuty. Given that the grown up version can be collected from every half hour, it is actually a massive boon. If you haven't collected yiur Harvey from the forge yet - DON'T and read through fab advice orevious few pages. SUCH a clevervway to getvtwo Harveys. : )

We can also stay alert for other such oppotinities in future. Better late than never!! : )

Rhino Keeper
    This *LIMIT 1* really annoys me too. I mean... why not *2* so they can stay together and be two of a kind? Even Noah loaded 2 of every living animal on his Ark! Just *1* is lonesome!
    *This*! Awesome comment and SO true!

Could someone please confirm Details of timer and drop chances of albino winter mink when grown?

Trying to figure out if it is worth the purchase. The new trade requires 50 mink lint. Whilst the elvinite and feathers are incidental when collecting other items, the mink lint would usually need to be deliberate unless you needed fish, or less likely, bones. As the lint is not a guarnteed drop AT ALL, it seems that the higher chances of a lint drop make the winter mink more appealing.It might be a good investment to get a couple. I however also note glorified zoo comment from previous MH (monster hunt) event thread.

SO.... 90 minute or 30 minute timer? Chance of lint drops? And... can we dress it? : ) (probably not, I know!)
    : )
    Last edited by wishtheywerereal; 01-12-19 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Typos

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone bought the Water Fairy yet? I'd be interested in seeing it before I use up my gem-collection. It seems unique in the screen splash design.. but many times, like the Ice Fairy makes a difference when placed in the kingdom.
    Yes i have her in my kingdom! *heart*

Rhino Keeper
    Quick question... when I’m done battling the snow ape, I sometimes just get wool and nothing else. Not even a snow ape fur. Is this a glitch? Or is this normal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I don’t like popping your bubble, but Harvey has RED eyes, which indicates that he is an albino. A genetic condition that means there is no melanin present, hence the white fur and with no pigment in the eyes, they are colored by the blood vessels.
    Yes I described Harvey before crafting him.. it's the others that have blue eyes. It's okay however if he's an albino.. my bubble's not unhappily popped. The White Mink is beautiful!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Has anyone bought the Water Fairy yet? I'd be interested in seeing it before I use up my gem-collection. It seems unique in the screen splash design.. but many times, like the Ice Fairy makes a difference when placed in the kingdom.
    You can visit to have look, She flies over the realm. I was hoping she came with a mini side goal, but nope, pure deco. And she is bought with crowns (500) not gems.

>> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1558827
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast