31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    I have 1 baby Harvey in storage and 1 in the forge waiting to be collected. If I bring the baby out of storage, raise him to adult but don't dress him will he still make drops and will I still be able use the one in storage?
    I have borh Harveys out and raised to adult, I dressed one but not the other, I have the 2nd set of clothes ready though. So far drops seem to be the same, but that could change when event ends? My big decision is whether to dress my second Harvey now or not? Thinking the option to do that will go away when the event ends? It would be nice if they would tell us these things but I guess we are lucky to have 2 Harveys in the first place

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Snow castle at L10 also dropped silver so that means there are more drops than just nuggets and jewels....

Nightclub Owner
    Done and dusted. Finished the event, all pics are now uploaded: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1558842

A lot of energy, the snow ape hit the inventory as it just drops stuff I am maxed with. The queen is a walker, just a performance drain -> storage. The Castle is nice and drops a decent amount of coins, the 8 hours timer is my pain point. If it does not go down after the event, the castle hits the inventory as well. I am not sure I will do the Trade often, not keen to have an army of mink out, so poor Harvey will have all the work to do. Nice event otherwise, and nice to be able to use base resources!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Instead of squandering energy on fishing in ponds and wells, it will be much faster to collect fish from the minks for meat trades in the Royal Exchange! Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Britilina View Post
    I see what you did there.
    sweet :P

Fashion Designer
    I just bought the living tree as I am worried about completing this event and am expending all options before giving up.
    I am on the final goal but have tried everything in the list for living wood and received zero, yes zero living wood

Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    Instead of squandering energy on fishing in ponds and wells, it will be much faster to collect fish from the minks for meat trades in the Royal Exchange! Thank you!
    Sure but you don?t get the other species fish from the minks. So not a solution really. Normal fish are easy to get.

Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    How much coal does the campfire drop?
    Not a guaranteed drop of one. Is what I have seen. Possibly 2, but I cannot confirm that.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I'm just now realizing that I'm going through all this for a walker, a fish dropper and a petal dropper. I'm still working on making 7 bricks and beams. I can't quit now since I'm so deep into it already.
    I'm so annoyed that I didn't check first what the grand prize was. I could slap the Baron for not telling me not to waste my time.
    I believe the level 10 building offers Gold Nugget drops, that’s why I want it!

I must be missing something- how exactly do you put Harvey in storage?! I?m stumped...