31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I believe the level 10 building offers Gold Nugget drops, that’s why I want it!
    I've been collecting from my Level 10 Snow Castle for 2 days now - not one nugget yet, only silver. 😤

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I have borh Harveys out and raised to adult, I dressed one but not the other, I have the 2nd set of clothes ready though. So far drops seem to be the same, but that could change when event ends? My big decision is whether to dress my second Harvey now or not? Thinking the option to do that will go away when the event ends? It would be nice if they would tell us these things but I guess we are lucky to have 2 Harveys in the first place
    So, I am about ready to dress my first Harvey. Second Harvey is still in the forge. I want to do this right as this is my first time attempting something like this. When do I take Harvey2 out. Do I dress Harvey1 and then take out Harvey2 and raise him to an adult? Then put him back in?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    So, I am about ready to dress my first Harvey. Second Harvey is still in the forge. I want to do this right as this is my first time attempting something like this. When do I take Harvey2 out. Do I dress Harvey1 and then take out Harvey2 and raise him to an adult? Then put him back in?
    When you are dressing Harvey 1 it is safe to take Baby Harvey from the Forge and raise him whille Harvey 1 is forging but make sure you put in the forge the Grown 2nd Harvey before collecting the 1st one.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you mean my posts, then I plan to sit at the PC hopefully today. All the info is there on upgrading the castle in the quote I put there which has taken a bucket load of pressure off me and for which I'm very grateful for.
    SpiritWind00, your work as a volunteer is very much appreciated. ShibuyaCloth's work and website is incredible as well. It has been very helpful. Hope I got the names correct!
    Last edited by KadeeDid; 01-16-19 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Correction

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    When you are dressing Harvey 1 it is safe to take Baby Harvey from the Forge and raise him whille Harvey 1 is forging but make sure you put in the forge the Grown 2nd Harvey before collecting the 1st one.
    Thank you so much! This event, I have figured out gameplay details which I had not realized although I joined this forum in 2012 and was a frequent reader of the forum (multiple times a day).

Fashion Designer
    I really like that this event has a number of different things that could be achieved without doing the whole event.

Initially, I only started it to open up the new trade and bought a couple of minks. I then saw the snow ape in a neighbour's place and just had to get it - I think it is the cutest thing we have had in ages! I took my time on that and the side benefit was I got Harvey - who will remain undressed which I much prefer. He is keeping the other 2 minks company.

I was only going to get one snow ape and put him with my yeti who was very happy to adopt him - but they were so cute together I had to get another. I am sure now when I look out of the side of my eye that my yeti is smiling, though he makes sure he looks grumpy again as soon as I look at him directly. I imagine that the 3 of them are standing with the yeti about to take their hands, ready to explore the kingdom together

I hope everyone else can achieve what they want in this event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    It?s not bad purchase.
    I have three Living Trees in my kingdom that are permanently out.
    I never have Living Wood issues.
    I recommend that for a strong kingdom you need at least two.
    So far it has decent drops and it is so beautiful decorate

Rhino Keeper
    I have 8 of the 15 ape tokens... I will be done needing ape fur way before I collect the remaining tokens *grumble grumble *

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I have 8 of the 15 ape tokens... I will be done needing ape fur way before I collect the remaining tokens *grumble grumble *
    Lol. I have six tokens. Yup. Only six. My spawned ape has been dropping wool for the past two days. Wool. I don't need wool. I've crafted my seven bricks and beams and am now crafting more bricks and beams since that's the only thing I can do now. I've been executing every ape in my kingdom in search of the missing fur to make the blankets and to upgrade and still nothing. I think this is the hardest event I have done to date. I've skipped some, yes. I've quit half way through some events because the prize just wasn't what I wanted. But this craziness here is ridiculous. Every single resource I need is a struggle to come by. I have to chop down at least three or four dead trees to get one ape to spawn. And then after ****ing said ape I get wool. Sigh. And the energy wasted to get each item is painful.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Lol. I have six tokens. Yup. Only six. My spawned ape has been dropping wool for the past two days. Wool. I don't need wool. I've crafted my seven bricks and beams and am now crafting more bricks and beams since that's the only thing I can do now. I've been executing every ape in my kingdom in search of the missing fur to make the blankets and to upgrade and still nothing. I think this is the hardest event I have done to date. I've skipped some, yes. I've quit half way through some events because the prize just wasn't what I wanted. But this craziness here is ridiculous. Every single resource I need is a struggle to come by. I have to chop down at least three or four dead trees to get one ape to spawn. And then after ****ing said ape I get wool. Sigh. And the energy wasted to get each item is painful.
    Collected from my snow ape twice. 1st = red petal
    2nd = purple petal
    Not impressed I thought they might drop ape fur