31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Chopping the red acer trees replaces the wood, some living wood as well as dropping the icy paste. And chopping the rock outcropping replaces the stone and some coal along with an occasional gold nugget. Like everything else, we need lots of energy.
    Well currently wood is no issue, with the forest of dead trees we need to chop to get the apes. I still had to take out my living trees out of very deep storage. As for stones with 4 mines I just need a small complement from time to time with a rock.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer

Yes you can have TWO Harvey?s

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    This *LIMIT 1* really annoys me too. I mean... why not *2* so they can stay together and be two of a kind? Even Noah loaded 2 of every living animal on his Ark! Just *1* is lonesome!
    Yes you can have TWO Harvey?s. For goal 9 you?ll need to put Harvey in the forge to dress him up. At that point you can collect the second baby Harvey and grow him to get dressed up as well.

Don’t forget to make two sweaters in step 8 cos you can’t make more. If you want a souvenir then make 3
    Last edited by Melany77; 01-11-19 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Add title

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well currently wood is no issue, with the forest of dead trees we need to chop to get the apes. I still had to take out my living trees out of very deep storage. As for stones with 4 mines I just need a small complement from time to time with a rock.
    I missed the comment about clearing dead trees. Wondered how to spawn the snow ape but figured I’d find out with the next step.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Hi Shibuya, don?t forget Mountain of the Wilds (Sabina?s storyline). It drops up to 9 stones every 4 hours (I think)

Oh and armored wyvern too.
    Last edited by Melany77; 01-11-19 at 12:41 PM.

Executive Chef
    It’s the same number of coins and the same 8 hours to do the new quest as the one with Naga items. The amount of mink lint with the randomness of the drops makes me think I won’t be able to do that particular trade until this event is long finished.

I have evrything I need but for some reason I cannot upgrade the snow mound to level 2. Am I doing something wrong?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Yes you can have TWO Harvey?s. For goal 9 you?ll need to put Harvey in the forge to dress him up. At that point you can collect the second baby Harvey and grow him to get dressed up as well.

Don’t forget to make two sweaters in step 8 cos you can’t make more. If you want a souvenir then make 3
    I didn't want to block my forge for 2 days (time estimation to get to that part), so sold my second baby. Well, nice try.

PS: just pestling !! I gathered my blanket, game reset, blanket gone, resource gone! Need to craft it again!!!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Apes spawn from old logs and other tree remains seen in market Featured, BUT spawn rate is very poor compared with dead trees. So, go for dead trees even if you have logs in storage.
    Last edited by Chrus00; 01-11-19 at 10:32 PM.

Does anyone know if the icy paste drop rate is better from RA trees or from bushes?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post

Don?t forget to make two sweaters in step 8 cos you can?t make more. If you want a souvenir then make 3

Still confused. Do you at Step 6 have to do two Lure?s. Ie. Get one started and then collect another Milk?

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast