• I liked the design of the Snow Castle

31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Yes, a whacking great THANK YOU to our mods & other game goal posters......does anyone know if we can Undress the minks? I don’t like the idea of dressed ones...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Yes, a whacking great THANK YOU to our mods & other game goal posters......does anyone know if we can Undress the minks? I don’t like the idea of dressed ones...
    Buy the gems one, he cannot be dressed and looks the same.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    If energy is a concern you can just leave your second Harvey not dressed (he?s also cute in his natural state ) The dressed up Harvey does have better drop rate, it seems lint and fish drop every single time with high chance of silver or jewel.
    Yes.. I agree. One dressed and the other natural would be so cute and to tell the truth look more like a couple.. the male dressed & female showing off her natural White Mink Coat. Both dressed look more like twin brothers that momma dressed identical.
    Well... sorry if I do make them seems live and living even if they're just a bunch of pixels.. but living in CS we're dreamers!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    It sure would be nice if one of these energy droppers got generous a dropped a 100... sure could use it. Icy paste is ****ing me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    As Shibuya said.. it's not possible to leave undressed the 1st Harvey, otherwise the goal doesn't tick off and you can't move ahead... but if you're able to craft the 2nd one, you don't have to dress him as obviously the 1st ticks off the goal. There's then the choice of buying the gem one which is undressed.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Tended Harvey >8 times now since I started the last chapter, no jewel! Well I have time since I need to gather >100 Paste and find a dozen Apes.
    Wow I didn?t realize it?s a rare drop. I got one the first try (with 2 Harveys of course). Went make a key. Got another jewel while key is cooking. Made another key for fun. Got another jewel the next collection. I even thought it?s a guaranteed drop.

Quote Originally Posted by turtlenhare View Post
    Thank you for your post with detailed directions on how to obtain 2 Harvey minks 👍🏻. I wouldn?t have 2 Harvey minks if not for you post 😘
    You and all others are welcome. Glad we all got them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    It sure would be nice if one of these energy droppers got generous a dropped a 100... sure could use it. Icy paste is ****ing me
    The Icy Paste from the bushes is the energy sucker in this event! It has a wicked drop rate! I've added something like 60 bushes to keep the both WorkShops in continuous craft for a 2hr check-in play. I barely have enough!
    There's lots of time left.. but if bushes are not checked 2 or 3 times each check-in visit.. it's difficult to collect the amount what's needed.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    So the grand prize is a walker? I messed up and have only 1 Harvey so maybe I should skip the walker and go for the snow ape.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    Loving the event except for the glitches. Lost another expansion permit. The gem is a practice in patience, and collecting helps with the blankets. Appreciate the interwoven goals.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    So the grand prize is a walker? I messed up and have only 1 Harvey so maybe I should skip the walker and go for the snow ape.
    i got enough tokens for the snow ape trade by just regular play of the goal. Posted drops are petals. Just petals?
    Effie will stay in Town Store. Harvey drops silver and something else I don't need. Hmmmm.
    At least I get a good source of fish. And I got another fairy.
    I'm trying hard to stay positive.

Losing an expansion permit is tough.