31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes the snow ape craft remains in the Trade Wagon.

The baby flygers are a good source of coal....
    I have 40 of them, awesome source to craft the colored yarns.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    Apes spawn from old logs and other tree remains seen in market Featured, BUT spawn rate is very poor compared with dead trees. So, go for dead trees even if you have logs in storage.
    Sorry, I did not realise that this could vary from realm to realm. So, as other ruler said, you try and compare and see which one gives you the best spawn rates.

Nightclub Owner
    Priceless!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    love it! Lol
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    WHY allow to craft 2 Harveys if we cannot place the second one on board? Why not remove or disable the craft in the second forge if one is in process of crafting? This is all so not thought through! Quite disappointing! Storm8, you should all people who crafted the second one to have it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepastry View Post
    WHY allow to craft 2 Harveys if we cannot place the second one on board? Why not remove or disable the craft in the second forge if one is in process of crafting? This is all so not thought through! Quite disappointing! Storm8, you should all people who crafted the second one to have it!
    We can "place" 2 Harveys. Leave him in the Forge and don't sell him!
    Following the instructions of Melany77's post #113 at goal 9 you can dress and place the 2nd one after completing the first. Prepare 2 sweaters for this step instead of only one. Crafts needed are available.

Somehow I do think that s8 thought this out as I found a set of buttons for the sweater in my inventory that I don't remember preparing. I had to prepare only 1 set! This is creepy.. lol!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 01-13-19 at 07:09 AM. Reason: added post #
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I am trying to decide whether to buy a winter mink. Normally I don't buy event animals for gems, especially if they are only useful for the event but
    1) I missed out on crafting a second Harvey
    2) For the new trade, it could be useful to have another guaranteed mink lint dropper
    3) My water/fish ratio is off, I could do more energy trades if I got more fish as side drops
    4) I am wary of my gems building up. I still have a very sore spot after loosing at least 500 gems to an armored direwolf gem trap a while back

Are those who have bought it happy with it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I am trying to decide whether to buy a winter mink. Normally I don't buy event animals for gems, especially if they are only useful for the event but
    1) I missed out on crafting a second Harvey
    2) For the new trade, it could be useful to have another guaranteed mink lint dropper
    3) My water/fish ratio is off, I could do more energy trades if I got more fish as side drops
    4) I am wary of my gems building up. I still have a very sore spot after loosing at least 500 gems to an armored direwolf gem trap a while back

Are those who have bought it happy with it?
    I bought one only because it looks good in my snowy area. I suspect it won't have better drops than the brown minks, but 40 gems didn't seem like too much. If you're trying to save up gems for a bigger purchase, you might want to hold off though. But I too have lost gems. So I don't keep a lot on hand.

Also, it will probably go on sale before the event is over. And there usually is a sale on Mondays. My luck it will be the white Mink! Par for the course for me. I can buy a cucumber in the store and the next day that will be one of the store's sales items. Hah!
    Last edited by riverly; 01-13-19 at 07:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    We can "place" 2 Harveys. Leave him in the Forge and don't sell him!
    Following the instructions of Melany77's post #113 at goal 9 you can dress and place the 2nd one after completing the first. Prepare 2 sweaters for this step instead of only one. Crafts needed are available.

Somehow I do think that s8 thought this out as I found a set of buttons for the sweater in my inventory that I don't remember preparing. I had to prepare only 1 set! This is creepy.. lol!
    We need to prepare 2 sweaters but how about the booties? Do we also need to craft 2 sets of booties at goal 9 to have 2 Harvey?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    We need to prepare 2 sweaters but how about the booties? Do we also need to craft 2 sets of booties at goal 9 to have 2 Harvey?
    Yeap, you need 2.