31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    This *LIMIT 1* really annoys me too. I mean... why not *2* so they can stay together and be two of a kind? Even Noah loaded 2 of every living animal on his Ark! Just *1* is lonesome!
    *This*! Awesome comment and SO true!

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone bought the Water Fairy yet? I'd be interested in seeing it before I use up my gem-collection. It seems unique in the screen splash design.. but many times, like the Ice Fairy makes a difference when placed in the kingdom.
    Yes i have her in my kingdom! *heart*

Rhino Keeper
    Quick question... when I’m done battling the snow ape, I sometimes just get wool and nothing else. Not even a snow ape fur. Is this a glitch? Or is this normal?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I don’t like popping your bubble, but Harvey has RED eyes, which indicates that he is an albino. A genetic condition that means there is no melanin present, hence the white fur and with no pigment in the eyes, they are colored by the blood vessels.
    Yes I described Harvey before crafting him.. it's the others that have blue eyes. It's okay however if he's an albino.. my bubble's not unhappily popped. The White Mink is beautiful!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Has anyone bought the Water Fairy yet? I'd be interested in seeing it before I use up my gem-collection. It seems unique in the screen splash design.. but many times, like the Ice Fairy makes a difference when placed in the kingdom.
    You can visit to have look, She flies over the realm. I was hoping she came with a mini side goal, but nope, pure deco. And she is bought with crowns (500) not gems.

>> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1558827
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I meant the ape you make from coins. The one you collect from. I was wondering if it was worth crafting more than one. Yes the ones that spawn don?t drop much either

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    How are the drops and the timer?? I am seriously considering spending gems on it, but am saving up in game gems earned for a half price alicorn bonanza sale for next year's black Friday. Thanks! : )
    See page #1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Do you think if I put out Neva's ice castle (from who knows when ago), this ice castle will automatically count as completed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    How are the drops and the timer?? I am seriously considering spending gems on it, but am saving up in game gems earned for a half price alicorn bonanza sale for next year's black Friday. Thanks! : )
    Page one says it's a decoration and doesn't have drops.

Oops, I was thinking Ape.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 01-12-19 at 08:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Guess Harvey will have to contend with a little brown friend for I didn’t see the message on the 2nd one in time. Oh well life’s tough in the Castle world.