31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I got the snow ape he/she is so precious, big red eyes and animated breathing

On a side note, anyone have the Winter Bakery and is it worth it? Its on sale now.
    Definitely! We're allowed 2, at least we were allowed when it came out in the Event. We won one during the event and the other we could buy end event. I use both mine daily crafting the sweet menus, while the Kitchen crafts the salty meals.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    Have fought FOUR SNOW APES and gotten ZERO monster tokens for trade wagon.
    Is it just me or is anyone else seeing this?
    Thanks guys
    Yes.. all calculated I guess. Tokens drop about every 5th Ape battled, at least in my kingdom this is the pattern
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

All of my mines have stopped dripping coal! Three collections from each with no joy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Tip!

I've seen a note I made about this item which may help others: it's as much as the dead tree but with living wood that makes it a good buy.

Grand rooted lilium (2x2)
    Found: market, 800 coins | cleared in 20 actions | released during Part 1 of Search for Sabina
    Drops: wood, sap, living wood, acer berries, Shackles key (in Part 4 when goal requests)
    Note: the drops of sap and living wood are HIGH!
    I am only getting wood and acer berries from them... the same as all trees now. No more living wood is falling from them. 

Executive Chef
    I collected 3 times from Spooky Tree and zero Living Wood. I think they want us to spend the gems and buy the blocks and beams. Getting fed up with the last remaining Storm 8 game I play. I stopped playing the others because of the impossibility of finishing goals without spending and the annoyingly CONSTANT advertisements to play other games that this one now has. Every time I open the game it says it can?t load and the ad pops up and I have to close the ad to get to the game. Every single time I buy the energy pack immediately after it says I got the items it goes to the Baron talking that I have to click cancel to stop.
    I have chopped 4 trees with zero living wood. They are making it extremely difficult and expensive to finish. I am getting very close to stopping all together
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-15-19 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Removed post 3 inventory quote as unnecessary

Executive Chef
    I actually got one Living Wood just now from a TreeEnt thing; been collecting from all 4 several days now with zero living trees

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Definitely! We're allowed 2, at least we were allowed when it came out in the Event. We won one during the event and the other we could buy end event. I use both mine daily crafting the sweet menus, while the Kitchen crafts the salty meals.
    I was not playing CS yet when winter bakery can be won at event. But i bought one at the last sale and now it did not appear in the sale items in my kingdom. So only 1 purchase allowed?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    I was not playing CS yet when winter bakery can be won at event. But i bought one at the last sale and now it did not appear in the sale items in my kingdom. So only 1 purchase allowed?
    That's correct, only one purchase allowed.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdom4again View Post
    All of my mines have stopped dripping coal! Three collections from each with no joy

Exact same problem. Even other things that drop coal are being stingy. I don’t have all this energy to waste chopping rocks. Impossible to believe that drop rates are not tampered with on purpose

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Snow ape - inventory card : Attachment 49491

Drops : purple petals, white petals, magic fruit
    Collection time: 1 hour
    I really wish they would stop describing the drops this way.. just say what it drops. It makes it easier when playing events and you need to put a million things out for collections of things you don?t normally need.
    Am I the only one that this drives crazy?! .... pet it and see what it found you... drives me..