31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Page one says it's a decoration and doesn't have drops.
    The Winter Mink ( 40 gems) does have drops as listed by its picture on page one. The timer is 90 minutes like the other grown minks. I will have to watch if it drops lint every time. It dies drop more often The the brown minks. No, you can't dress the winter minks.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Guess I missed the explanation on the value pack, the energy part, does it mean I use 15 minutes of free energy. Sorry I’m so dense.
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Guess I missed the explanation on the value pack, the energy part, does it mean I use 15 minutes of free energy. Sorry I’m so dense.
    Thanks
    Yes it is 15 minutes of energy. I often collect from things I normally don’t collect from. This time I used the energy for spawning enough Apes to craft one. It’s probably wasteful using for harvesting crops and fighting monsters because you get energy that goes to waste but that’s usually what I end up doing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    Apes spawn from old logs and other tree remains seen in market Featured, BUT spawn rate is very poor compared with dead trees. So, go for dead trees even if you have logs in storage.
    I?m only getting one ape per dead tree!

I had to sell my second Harvey I tried everything to keep him. Really upset

Executive Chef
    So is Harvey going to have an outfit on after all this? I really like him in his natural state. Well at least my Winter Mink will stay that way.

Really not a fan of dressed up animals, unless it's those shoes for their paws.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I?m only getting one ape per dead tree!
    In my realm, I would think one per tree was lucky! Thankfully I have hundreds of the Old Logs in storage and they're proving to be much better at spawning the apes. Naturally, the spawn rates differ from realm to realm so maybe play around with a mix of both Old Logs and Dead Trees to find out what works best for your realm.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    ...snip... ...But I’m wondering if anyone has crafted the pet Ape yet — report drops, please.
    They have a 1 hour timer and mine has only given me 300 coins and black flags for red petals. I'll still craft a partner for the first though they might get stored.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 01-12-19 at 10:58 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I get 1-2 apes per dead tree. But they drop too many wools and furs but rarely token. I?m way too burned out from monster hunt but once I recover I?ll make more apes. They?re cute looking, have 1 hour timer, drop mostly petals with a chance of magic fruit and living wood.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I've been collecting the fairies from Town Store, but the Water Fairy is too alien-!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You can visit to have look, She flies over the realm. I was hoping she came with a mini side goal, but nope, pure deco. And she is bought with crowns (500) not gems.

>> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1558827
    I also collect faeries. I have them all now and they all fly around my kingdom. I agree that the water faerie looks weird, almost ugly. But she?s growing on me the more I look at her

I wonder why nobody is talking about the earth faerie. I?m glad I got her. I was holding out on her cos I thought she looked plain and didn?t like her. But she?s much cuter looking once she flies around, she might even be my favorite of all the faeries right now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Yes that?s correct. At step 6, collect milk. , craft first Harvey in forge (do not collect yet). Collect another milk then start second Harvey. Now the first Harvey can be collected but the second is stuck in the forge.

At step 8 remember to craft 2 sweaters.

Step 9: put first Harvey in forge to dress up, collect baby Harvey. The dress up craft remains in forge even after you collect the first all dressed up mink. Now put the second one in (after you grow it) and dress it up. After you craft the second one the forge is now grayed out, likely because there?s no more Harvey to dress up anymore. Or maybe S8 has intended a limit of 2 from the start.

So from step 6 through step 9 your forge is stuck.

Sorry about reset Shibuya, that happened to me sometimes. Very frustrating.
    Do you also have to make 2 Booties? HeHe Giggity