Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 413

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

  1. #111
    Does anyone know if the icy paste drop rate is better from RA trees or from bushes?

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Yes you can have TWO Harvey?s. For goal 9 you?ll need to put Harvey in the forge to dress him up. At that point you can collect the second baby Harvey and grow him to get dressed up as well.

    Don?t forget to make two sweaters in step 8 cos you can?t make more. If you want a souvenir then make 3

    Still confused. Do you at Step 6 have to do two Lure?s. Ie. Get one started and then collect another Milk?

  3. #113
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Still confused. Do you at Step 6 have to do two Lure?s. Ie. Get one started and then collect another Milk?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I didn't want to block my forge for 2 days (time estimation to get to that part), so sold my second baby. Well, nice try.

    PS: just pestling !! I gathered my blanket, game reset, blanket gone, resource gone! Need to craft it again!!!
    Yes that?s correct. At step 6, collect milk. , craft first Harvey in forge (do not collect yet). Collect another milk then start second Harvey. Now the first Harvey can be collected but the second is stuck in the forge.

    At step 8 remember to craft 2 sweaters.

    Step 9: put first Harvey in forge to dress up, collect baby Harvey. The dress up craft remains in forge even after you collect the first all dressed up mink. Now put the second one in (after you grow it) and dress it up. After you craft the second one the forge is now grayed out, likely because there?s no more Harvey to dress up anymore. Or maybe S8 has intended a limit of 2 from the start.

    So from step 6 through step 9 your forge is stuck.

    Sorry about reset Shibuya, that happened to me sometimes. Very frustrating.

  4. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by emmasegura View Post
    I have evrything I need but for some reason I cannot upgrade the snow mound to level 2. Am I doing something wrong?
    close your game and come back in, then the upgrade should show. It has happened to many, incl me. : )

  5. #115
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Yes you can have TWO Harvey?s. For goal 9 you?ll need to put Harvey in the forge to dress him up. At that point you can collect the second baby Harvey and grow him to get dressed up as well.

    Don?t forget to make two sweaters in step 8 cos you can?t make more. If you want a souvenir then make 3
    Aw shucks! I, like several others, got rid of my second Harvey when I couldn't place him. Guess my Harvey will have to remain lonely.

  6. #116
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    430
    Harvey is a stingy pretty boy, he has yet to drop a lint, just a fish and a jewel.

  7. #117
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Oro Valley, Arizona
    Posts
    219
    So NOW I get the Daily Trade Marketplace of stone wood and water! Normally I jump on that because those items are always maxed. Obviously not today. LOL

  8. #118
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I seem to be having a hard time staying motivated for this event... I think I've collected maybe twice from the baby minks for the growing process. My give-a-dam is a bit broken and I am trying to fix it, do we know if the nuggets are going to be regular drops? That would help.

    And if the fairy is going to be named Effie she should at least look Greek... what's with this pale, blonde and blue-eyed business?
    Maybe she’s not Greek......perhaps her name is Elizabeth? Some people called Elizabeth shorten their name to Effie as a nickname. Although plenty of Greek people are blonde......perhaps she just doesn’t like spending time in the sunshine! I keep thinking she looks like an older (and slightly less friendly looking!) Princess Cindy!

    I hope the nuggets are going to be a regular drop....I could really do with some more!
    Last edited by GC5410; 01-11-19 at 05:48 PM.

  9. #119
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Maybe she’s not Greek......perhaps her name is Elizabeth? Some people called Elizabeth shorten their name to Effie as a nickname. Although plenty of Greek people are blonde......perhaps she just doesn’t like spending time in the sunshine! I keep thinking she looks like an older (and slightly less friendly looking!) Princess Cindy!

    I hope the nuggets are going to be a regular drop....I could really do with some more!
    Really? I didn't know Effie could be a nickname for Elizabeth. She definitely looks royal enough for that!
    No Gems For Runes!

  10. #120
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    135
    Blink and you miss it at the beginning, but I think it was short for Ephemeria
    Last edited by neska04; 01-11-19 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Spelling

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •