31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Tip!

I've seen a note I made about this item which may help others: it's as much as the dead tree but with living wood that makes it a good buy.

Grand rooted lilium (2x2)
    Found: market, 800 coins | cleared in 20 actions | released during Part 1 of Search for Sabina
    Drops: wood, sap, living wood, acer berries, Shackles key (in Part 4 when goal requests)
    Note: the drops of sap and living wood are HIGH!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I have my second set of booties and sweater, but when I put naked Harvey in storage it doesnt show he is in there so I can not dress him. I even tried putting both him and Harvey who is dressed into storage but nope. So I guess I just have a set of boots and sweater I can never put on my cold little undressed Harvey
    They should have it set up as in past events that the ability to craft more than one thing is disabled if you will not be able to actually place or use it!
    Storm 8!!.... let me dress my second Harvey you allowed me to craft!!
    Edited to add: I just realised I have not petted him to make him grow up! I Will do this and try again!
    Ok I grew him and now I can dress him but don’t know if I want to! Lol
    I didn't have any problems crafting, dressing nor placing both Harveys. They're together now placed in the kingdom. The only thing to be careful of is the extremely high consume of energy. Crafting one is high, but crafting 2 is extreme. You're bound to completely finish wool and coal. I have out 14 (I think) baby flygers for coal supplies but had to chop about 8 outcropping rocks for more supplies in this phase.
    There was also at one point when 2nd baby Harvey was placed in the kingdom to grow.. that my game degraded to rubbles both baby and Forge where I was dressing the 1st Harvey.
    As seeing this did think I was going to loose both, so used gems to grow 2nd Harvey, place in 2nd Forge then speed Forges to finish them both.. that was about 10 gems, maybe less as few were required. Maybe it wasn't necessary but also.. I was in a hurry!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 01-14-19 at 05:36 AM. Reason: spelling
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    I didn’t see these on the list but the mantiwart terrarium and onyx pearls have both dropped coal....not every time but at least half.
    No Gems For Runes!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I didn’t see these on the list but the mantiwart terrarium and onyx pearls have both dropped coal....not every time but at least half.
    Thanks for this info; I've added to coal list

Nightclub Owner
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 01-14-19 at 06:52 AM. Reason: DB Links
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    If energy is a concern you can just leave your second Harvey not dressed (he?s also cute in his natural state ) The dressed up Harvey does have better drop rate, it seems lint and fish drop every single time with high chance of silver or jewel.

Fashion Designer
    I didn?t know that the snow castle triggers snow ape. Or was it my Harvey? I don?t know but I was surprised. I fought the last snow ape for a souvenir token earlier and thought I?d never see them again and there they are springing up on me

Executive Chef
    I am glad we have 9-10 days left. I was busy making my fuzzy blankets and I just realized my Harvey was in the forge waiting for his booties! Well at least he's warm in there.
    Hang on Harvey. I'll get you out. After I make some more yarn.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    If energy is a concern you can just leave your second Harvey not dressed (he?s also cute in his natural state ) The dressed up Harvey does have better drop rate, it seems lint and fish drop every single time with high chance of silver or jewel.
    Tended Harvey >8 times now since I started the last chapter, no jewel! Well I have time since I need to gather >100 Paste and find a dozen Apes.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Host(ess)
    Thank you for your post with detailed directions on how to obtain 2 Harvey minks 👍🏻. I wouldn?t have 2 Harvey minks if not for you post 😘