31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    The last goal says Harvey will have some surprises to thank you with soon. Does this mean his drops will be different after finishing the last goal?
    I hope so! This was a lot of work to get another walker!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    The last goal says Harvey will have some surprises to thank you with soon. Does this mean his drops will be different after finishing the last goal?
    Don't hold your breath!!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    Did anyone manage an extra stone and an extra key?
    I got another stone, but by the time I did, the craft was gone. Oh well. I'm just happy to not be tending to bushes for the next week!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    I would love to see your snow kingdom
    I invited you to my kingdom

I keep fighting the Snow Ape, but I am NOT getting the Tokens, to trade to get him...WHY?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Yes you can have TWO Harvey?s. For goal 9 you?ll need to put Harvey in the forge to dress him up. At that point you can collect the second baby Harvey and grow him to get dressed up as well.

Don?t forget to make two sweaters in step 8 cos you can?t make more. If you want a souvenir then make 3
    I couldn?t collect my second Harvey it aid I was at my limit. I think I had sell him as I couldn?t uncollect him

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    I keep fighting the Snow Ape, but I am NOT getting the Tokens, to trade to get him...WHY?!?!
    My situation was I only need 1 fur to finish my upgrade to lvl 9, so I’m fighting apes like crazy and all they would drop was tokens! I went from 8 tokens to 14 before I got a stupid fur. So now, I have my little ape and the same stupid thing is happening. I have no need for tokens cause I certainly don’t need another one...I need the fur so I can finish these blankets. I already have 6 more tokens from today. Wish I could give them to you.
    P.S. this fur drop rate is as bad as living wood. Nothing is dropping living wood!! My sawmills have dropped 1 piece in 3 collections

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I couldn?t collect my second Harvey it aid I was at my limit. I think I had sell him as I couldn?t uncollect him
    You can't collect 2nd Harvey until the goal where you dress him.. and after making 2 sets of clothes. He'll be stuck in the Forge for 2 goals like what you've seen. Luckily the Forge is not needed frequently and can be left there.. waiting.
    At the point you have to dress them.. you can switch them around in the Forge (if you have 2 Forges).
    The 'Dress' goal does check-off when you collect 1st Harvey.. but you can continue with the 2nd and place when finished.

Both couples: 1 dressed or 1 dressed and not the other.. are cute.. but the significant couple, on a collection based value, are the twins.. otherwise it seems you've simply bought the 2nd Harvey for gems. I dressed both Harveys, even though I prefer one plain.. as it's the symbol of being 'rare'.

Collectors may do differently with their game and try to collect the usual 'each material used' in each event.. I try and collect only the difficult/rare ones when it's possible and if I can. That's why I give more value to the 'twin couple'.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    Don't know if this will help you but the Ape Token drops more or less every 5th Snow Ape defeated in my kingdom. Maybe we have the same random pattern.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    You can't collect 2nd Harvey until the goal where you dress him.. and after making 2 sets of clothes. He'll be stuck in the Forge for 2 goals like what you've seen. Luckily the Forge is not needed frequently and can be left there.. waiting.
    At the point you have to dress them.. you can switch them around in the Forge (if you have 2 Forges).
    The 'Dress' goal does check-off when you collect 1st Harvey.. but you can continue with the 2nd and place when finished.

Both couples: 1 dressed or 1 dressed and not the other.. are cute.. but the significant couple, on a collection based value, are the twins.. otherwise it seems you've simply bought the 2nd Harvey for gems. I dressed both Harveys, even though I prefer one plain.. as it's the symbol of being 'rare'.

Collectors may do differently with their game and try to collect the usual 'each material used' in each event.. I try and collect only the difficult/rare ones when it's possible and if I can. That's why I give more value to the 'twin couple'.
    I feel like the undressed Harvey is the rare!
    Very few players will have this with a completely upgraded Snow Castle.
    The gem minks you buy in the market are Winter Minks with the regular 90 mink collection.
    Harvey has only a 30min drop. His drops don’t seem to be different dressed or not.
    He looks much better without the jumper.