31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    I wonder how many people actually finish these events. I personally never have finished one, leaving me with a lot of half-built structures in storage. I play daily annd for years already and with this event I am now at level 8, already expecting not to be able to finish this one either. Every new event I start out exited that this will be the one I might finish but so far... Maybe we could make a poll for this?

I am guessing storm8 wants us to spend money in order to be able to finish, but that would be every event for me. Not doing that. It is discouraging to not finish an event every single time and that for me is reason to not spend money on it.
    I would love a poll. I'm on the last goal and have only been able to make four blocks. Haven't even started on the blankets or beams. Have collected from Harvey over seven times already and still no key. Not that I'm in a rush since I still have 12 beams, 4 blankets and 8 more blocks to go

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by weisabeisa View Post
    Hi, this is my first post ever. I have a question about the current event:
    Do I have to Dress Harvey to be able to Upgrade the Snow Castle to level 10? ie. Will he drop the Icy Jewel needed to make the Winter Key if I don't dress him?
    Goal 9 is to dress Harvey
    Goal 10 is make the key and upgrade the castle.

I don't think Harvey will drop the jewel until you get to goal 10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    I wonder how many people actually finish these events. I personally never have finished one, leaving me with a lot of half-built structures in storage. I play daily annd for years already and with this event I am now at level 8, already expecting not to be able to finish this one either. Every new event I start out exited that this will be the one I might finish but so far... Maybe we could make a poll for this?

I am guessing storm8 wants us to spend money in order to be able to finish, but that would be every event for me. Not doing that. It is discouraging to not finish an event every single time and that for me is reason to not spend money on it.
    I have finished most of the events that I have started. But, I am also disabled so I can play the game every 2 hours to complete the event. Most events you actually have to do that to have a chance of completing the event. You also have to put nearly 100% of your energy into the event. Occasionally I sit one out to work on storylines, but then there are times when I regretted doing that.

Good luck!
    trudyscandles

New Resident
    I have chopped 15 dead trees and all I get is wood. My wood is full and still no snow apes so I need the fur. I can't buy diamonds so fo I get them?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jhjhgy View Post
    I have chopped 15 dead trees and all I get is wood. My wood is full and still no snow apes so I need the fur. I can't buy diamonds so fo I get them?
    check for another monster somewhere on your board. You should be getting about one ape per dead tree.

Rhino Keeper
    I am currently making my last beam and block and I will be done with this winter fiasco. I’m glad to be finishing! I haven’t had the energy to do anything else in my kingdom that wasn’t directly related to this event, and I doubt the payoff will be worth the effort. Kinda like that lack-luster birthday celebration event. If nothing else I can stick it all in a corner with my winter theme stuff

How do I put Harvey in storage? (I can't seem to put ANYTHING in storage....)

Ooops! Found it! Forgot I had to hit Edit first!
    Last edited by CarterB22; 01-20-19 at 01:33 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    check for another monster somewhere on your board. You should be getting about one ape per dead tree.
    One ape per dead tree? Lol. Wow. I haven't been getting one ape per dead tree. Sometimes I do but not every time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    One ape per dead tree? Lol. Wow. I haven't been getting one ape per dead tree. Sometimes I do but not every time.
    Wellll, give or take a bit I confess. I seem to recall that it wasnt too hard to get one. Certainly not 15. Lol.
    Notice I said "about". It depends on how you define that word. I'm using S8's definition. Lol.

Also I wanted to add that I too have had my leveled up Snow Castle spawn an ape.
    Last edited by riverly; 01-20-19 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by weisabeisa View Post
    Hi, this is my first post ever. I have a question about the current event:
    Do I have to Dress Harvey to be able to Upgrade the Snow Castle to level 10? ie. Will he drop the Icy Jewel needed to make the Winter Key if I don't dress him?
    Answering my own question:
    Just upgraded Snow Castle to level 9. No 'button' available to upgrade to level 10. Goal 9 must be completed before proceeding. Harvey must be dressed.