31 26.50%
  • Want it to drop golden nuggets more often

76 64.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/10: Snow Place Like Home | *goals and info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    No signs of nuggets yet. Mainly stone. : ( I did it for the mythical nuggets too. : )
    Indeed, it is just marketing
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    Those of u that finished the event early... any luck yet of Snow Castle dropping golden nuggets? Im just curious about the drop rate. I thought the nugget was a guaranteed drop. Sux I found out NOPE wen my snow castle was already @lvl 8. Oh well!
    I have only seen rock so far also. Coin drops are good though.
    trudyscandles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    Those of u that finished the event early... any luck yet of Snow Castle dropping golden nuggets? Im just curious about the drop rate. I thought the nugget was a guaranteed drop. Sux I found out NOPE wen my snow castle was already @lvl 8. Oh well!
    No still no nugget and I have been collecting 3 times a day for over a week!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    No still no nugget and I have been collecting 3 times a day for over a week!!!
    Same here....probably a theoretical gold nugget drop, like the kitscorn pond dropping theoretical trade tickets.
    No Gems For Runes!

Level 9 is it for me. I’m low level 18. Level 10 castle requires 10 blocks and 10 beams 3 blankets and the key (5 Golden nuggets). Energy, coal, living wood, nuggets and ape fur very difficult to come by. Happy I could actually get to level 9 wasn’t easy. Constant play. Just wish it didn’t look like an ugly ice blob for all that effort and resources. Hoping the drops of coins continue every 8 hours.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by home4pie View Post
    What's the collect time from a winter mink? I thought it was 30 min, but now it shows the same collect time as a mink.
    My dressed Harvey has a 30 minute timer

Rhino Keeper
    I sat this one out as soon as I saw the daily energy requirements. I don't have nearly that much energy so I figured I wouldn't start. I did get a bunch of minks and a level 4 snow mound for my yeti to stand on. No regrets, I just don't have that much energy!

New Resident
    I wasted a boost to get a gold nugget to make the key .... That's all I need.... I won't be able to get another boost or by chance get gold nugget to reach level 10 so I'm stuck at level 9. :'( Spent all th
    ose resources for a boost for just one more nugget and NOTHING, And I have no "REAL MONEY" to spend on this game to get what I need! :'(. Sorry just blowing off steam..... I play to escape the stress of my husband recovery from surgery and now Thurs mom has cancer surgery and son is now possibly going to need surgery too! ..... I'm sorry..... I give up....

Nightclub Owner
    Well...I finished this...event...late last night. I also made a second snow ape because I got that many tokens when I needed fur lol. I had a moment when I realized I made my last beam and blanket. Boy did I have a moment lol. I feel like throwing that snow castle across the room out the window and across the yard into a hole and allow it to fall through that hole hopefully to the land of nowhere. I'm not even collecting from it until the event officially ends. I need a drink!

New Resident
    Hi
    Please help. How do I defeat a snow ape that popped out of my kingdom? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	367.5 KB 
ID:	49582