View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

15 38.46%
  • I didn't like this event

22 56.41%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

9 23.08%
  • I didn't participate

1 2.56%
  • Topiary Cow

8 20.51%
  • Topiary Sheep

7 17.95%
  • Topiary Jed

5 12.82%
  • Rose Garden Gnome

16 41.03%
  • Water Buffalo

16 41.03%
  • Flower Pony

19 48.72%
  • I didn't like the prizes

10 25.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flower Pony Leaderboard - 2019 Jan 9 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Try to collect from the windmill at once. All the points collected like PookieBear50 said.
    I double checked. I made 2 truffle shavings and I did NOT receive any point.

I made 2 corn starch and I did receive 3 points.

Truffle shavings does not give points.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    I double checked. I made 2 truffle shavings and I did NOT receive any point.

I made 2 corn starch and I did receive 3 points.

Truffle shavings does not give points.
    I noticed that on the last leaderboard. There were several items that I didn’t get any points on. AND I had purchased the 2x boost!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Rynetory2
    Everyone is going to want to know if that Flower Buffalo is a pet or decoration?
    6500 point milestone ending!
    Flower Buffalo is a pet and goes into the Wildlife Den.

Fashion Designer
    Arrived at home few minutes ago from work and suddenly remember my event progress is hopeless!

I put my flower buffalo out and it disappeared. Help?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by charlienlucy View Post
    I put my flower buffalo out and it disappeared. Help?
    Congrats! I can see your buffalo waiting to be fed. Check your device on your graphics issue. See What I can do to resolve my game issues? in Main Guide.

I don't believe it!!

Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    Arrived at home few minutes ago from work and suddenly remember my event progress is hopeless!
    I've been at it with every spare moment I have had, since the event started. Used my gems I've been saving and bought the rose gnome and it helped at first. I was saving up for a pet, they're so cute!

I've been noticing roll-backs occurring. Yesterday, I lost an in-game item that took 2 hours to make, longer actually if the item has other ingredients. Right when I was about to complete the farmer's market quest and have the truck drive away, I clicked on my item to turn it in it just disappeared!!! Wrote a trouble-ticket for it using the in-game form. The reply said there is no support for FS2, and I should check the forums.

This morning, there's been difficult having a stable connection to the game.

Just now, somebody came out of nowhere and has overtaken my lead by 75 points on the leader board! Granted, I've been watching the person in first and the person below and have been farming like mad to keep my second place lead.

I was considering spending some real money here! So I've concluded it takes real money then?!

I notice that were several items that I didn?t get any points windmill cider dehydrator gives me no points when i finish. I am receiving points only from deliveries and farmers market. Please advice.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lHaleakala View Post
    I've been at it with every spare moment I have had, since the event started. Used my gems I've been saving and bought the rose gnome and it helped at first. I was saving up for a pet, they're so cute!

I've been noticing roll-backs occurring. Yesterday, I lost an in-game item that took 2 hours to make, longer actually if the item has other ingredients. Right when I was about to complete the farmer's market quest and have the truck drive away, I clicked on my item to turn it in it just disappeared!!! Wrote a trouble-ticket for it using the in-game form. The reply said there is no support for FS2, and I should check the forums.

This morning, there's been difficult having a stable connection to the game.

Just now, somebody came out of nowhere and has overtaken my lead by 75 points on the leader board! Granted, I've been watching the person in first and the person below and have been farming like mad to keep my second place lead.

I was considering spending some real money here! So I've concluded it takes real money then?!
    Welcome to the forum.

There's limited support for Farm Story 2 but you can seek help via the forum. Having a good reliable strong connection is important, try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? and do a force save, explained in the chapter, to make sure your game progress is properly saved.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kondor15 View Post
    I notice that were several items that I didn?t get any points windmill cider dehydrator gives me no points when i finish. I am receiving points only from deliveries and farmers market. Please advice.
    See Guidelines for Leaderboard event. I have written some examples on getting points there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast