View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

30 55.56%
  • I didn't like this event

21 38.89%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

23 42.59%
  • Lou the seal

21 38.89%
  • Flying Squirrel

18 33.33%
  • Safari Car

12 22.22%
  • Flying Pig / Selfie Pig

20 37.04%
  • Sphinx

9 16.67%
  • Tourist Sheep

14 25.93%
  • Silver Tower

5 9.26%
  • World Globe / Pinata

8 14.81%
  • Luggage / Directional Sign

5 9.26%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Stamp Collection - 2019 Jan 9 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Don't forget that Storm8 has cut back their employees by at least 50% some time back. Business needs to make money to pay their bills and employees, to upkeep the running of this forum, which players use for free. They need to make money to stay afloat and pay the folks to make these games. Looking on the bright side, you have played the game for free for several years without actual spending as you said.
    I completely understand.

Let?s make this fully transparent. I would have no problem paying to download or keep this game on my device. I would have no problem with having more of a chance succeeding at events if I knew up front I?d be required to make purchases. I?m just throwing this out there. Then I could decide if I want to participate or not.

I think the frustration lies in not knowing that Storm8 needs our support to keep going. Make this known to all of us. Then we can decide we love this game and are willing to pay. Otherwise, I just feel like I?m being suckered into making purchases to have a chance at an event, and not necessarily succeeding.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-23-19 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Fixed broken quote

Executive Chef
    Thought the purpose of a game was to have fun and not complain constantly, but guess most people don't see it that way. One reason I don't like getting on here, see complaining nonstop!

Oh btw, thanks for all of the prizes storm8! I got everything but the Safari car which I really wanted the most lol ... But I decided to stop and I'm 100% satisfied with all of the other prizes I won! Can't wait to see what the next event will be. 😁❤

Rhino Keeper
    I can?t see my flying squirrel? All I seee is a pole with a flag at the top. Did anyone else have that issue? 😅

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scalezzzz View Post
    I can?t see my flying squirrel? All I seee is a pole with a flag at the top. Did anyone else have that issue? ��
    It had to be fed with the exotic pet food then when it is ready to harvest the squirrel on the plane is there.
    Then you Harvest and only flag is there you refeed and the cycle continues
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 01-22-19 at 01:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    It had to be fed with the exotic pet food then when it is ready to harvest the squirrel on the plane is there.
    Then you Harvest and only flag is there you refer and the cycle continues
    Oooh okay! Thank you! 😄

Rhino Keeper
    It would be so cute if the flying squirrel flew around our farms like the other pets roam around, but maybe that would be challenging for the team to create! And the most wonderful thing the team could let us purchase would be an extra feed mill for all the wonderful new pets they have created for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Kudos to the designers. The Selfie Pig and Flying Pig were brilliant and the animations of other prizes are wonderful. I couldn't stay mad with my pigs.

Great that we were able to win a pet after 4 turn ins, enabling the players to win at least a pet even if we didn't win Lou. I remember we didn't have this option in the past and players didn't win any pet. Thank you for listening to us and adding this option.
    I totally agree with you, R2 (please forgive me for shortcutting your name &#128556. Thank you to the designers, animators, etc. for developing such wonderful animals and characters as the 2 pigs listed above, the first seal, hippo, elephants, yetis [the pet and the spaghetti eating one] and many others that have given my family and me literally hours of laughter and enjoyment watching them even when they need to be fed. They are cute, fun, and funny. It?s great the staff have a sense of humor, are whimsical, and have done a lovely job sharing all of it with us. Bravo 👏 👏👏 and thank you.

Also, as R2 said, thank you very much for listening and allowing us to win pets after 4 turn ins, a very nice and welcome compromise!

Additionally and lastly, I hope my comment about the mailboxes/cardboard boxes earlier wasn?t misinterpreted as a complaint. I simply was asking for help and purposefully decided to post it on this forum in case I wasn?t the only player who had this problem and needed help, and it was mentioned on here as having been fixed. I?m glad it was fixed in the value pack.

Hi, how can I remove the flying squirrel from my farm, all I have is a flag and it?s taking up room, thanks

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hazydaisy80 View Post
    Hi, how can I remove the flying squirrel from my farm, all I have is a flag and it?s taking up room, thanks
    Please check your windmill..reboot if you have too.
    You should now be able to make the exotic petfood in your feed mill.

Judy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Thought the purpose of a game was to have fun and not complain constantly, but guess most people don't see it that way. One reason I don't like getting on here, see complaining nonstop!

Oh btw, thanks for all of the prizes storm8! I got everything but the Safari car which I really wanted the most lol ... But I decided to stop and I'm 100% satisfied with all of the other prizes I won! Can't wait to see what the next event will be. ��❤
    Yes I have enjoyed the event too, even bought loads more gems as I thought it helps keep the game going if we all buy some, plus it helped push me to 2nd place on the leaderboard lol, I have the safari car, I will put it out on display so you can see it x