View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

30 55.56%
  • I didn't like this event

21 38.89%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

23 42.59%
  • Lou the seal

21 38.89%
  • Flying Squirrel

18 33.33%
  • Safari Car

12 22.22%
  • Flying Pig / Selfie Pig

20 37.04%
  • Sphinx

9 16.67%
  • Tourist Sheep

14 25.93%
  • Silver Tower

5 9.26%
  • World Globe / Pinata

8 14.81%
  • Luggage / Directional Sign

5 9.26%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Stamp Collection - 2019 Jan 9 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    Yes. I’m having the same problem. I bought one pack but can’t afford to buy another. I’ve got one prize to get but I keep getting multiple others. I’m stuck.
    This is exactly the same as last quest collect all the items and last one won't drop. What's the point of playing?

Farm Supplier
    I completed the 4 collection and I put the flag out for flying squirrel but I can?t make the special feed and I dont have coins to buy it......

Like everyone else so frustrated with the studio. No matter what I make nothing drops....

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lynard12 View Post
    I completed the 4 collection and I put the flag out for flying squirrel but I can?t make the special feed and I dont have coins to buy it......

Like everyone else so frustrated with the studio. No matter what I make nothing drops....

The exotic pet food is a glitch that has been reported.
    You will be able to make it in the feed mill when the glitch is fixed.
    Today is a holiday Martin Luther King Day so the team will return to work tomorrow.
    You will not see the squirrel until you are able to feed it the food then it appears when ready to harvest.

Hang in there everyone with this problem...it will be fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Miqueendom View Post
    Hi. I still have 20 cardboard boxes in my cellar that should have been mailboxes. Even when I put 1 box on my farm from time to time since this has been fixed and in the hope it?ll turn back to a mailbox, my cardboard boxes have remained cardboard boxes. Please help. I have also forced closed many times and turned on and off my iPad.... Thank you.
    I too have cardboard boxes instead of mail boxes except I have 40 of them. I seem like everything I?ve touched this event has backfired on me. Cardboard boxes instead of mail boxes. No selfie pig. Unable to complete enough collections. No game should be this deflating. I play to have some fun but this event has been anything but. I?m hoping some things will get fixed when the staff return from their public holiday. It will probably be the feed which is the only thing I don?t have any trouble with because I have the hippo. Oh well. As they say, such is life.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-22-19 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Fixed broken quote

I remember when I first started playing this game (maybe 5-6 years ago) the events were certainly achievable to anyone who put consistent effort into them. Now they seem almost impossible without the purchase of gems or spending countless hours on your device.

I spent a lot of time on this event, and no, I do not care for the 6 world globes I collected. One would have been plenty, thanks.

I’ve found that it’s easier to just randomly play this game once in awhile as opposed to getting excited over events. I have never spent actual money buying gems or other items, and seeing as how impossible the team makes these events, I’m even more reluctant to do so in the future.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Miqueendom View Post
    Hi. I still have 20 cardboard boxes in my cellar that should have been mailboxes. Even when I put 1 box on my farm from time to time since this has been fixed and in the hope it?ll turn back to a mailbox, my cardboard boxes have remained cardboard boxes. Please help. I have also forced closed many times and turned on and off my iPad.... Thank you.
    I've flagged this issue over. Please do the following.

Players who bought the LTO before it was fixed, i.e. with cardboard boxes:

Please contact Support: support form and make sure you select "Payment/Problems with purchase" category. Feel free to send your ticket number to me by private message, link in my signature.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    I too have cardboard boxes instead of mail boxes except I have 40 of them. I seem like everything I?ve touched this event has backfired on me. Cardboard boxes instead of mail boxes. No selfie pig. Unable to complete enough collections. No game should be this deflating. I play to have some fun but this event has been anything but. I?m hoping some things will get fixed when the staff return from their public holiday. It will probably be the feed which is the only thing I don?t have any trouble with because I have the hippo. Oh well. As they say, such is life.
    Thanks for your pm. I'll reply you here since you have posted here, so we wont have the same convo in pm and forum.

Please contact support for your LTO issue, see Post 116 for details. While working with Support, let the Agent know that you didn't get your Sellfie Pig.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    I remember when I first started playing this game (maybe 5-6 years ago) the events were certainly achievable to anyone who put consistent effort into them. Now they seem almost impossible without the purchase of gems or spending countless hours on your device.

I spent a lot of time on this event, and no, I do not care for the 6 world globes I collected. One would have been plenty, thanks.

I’ve found that it’s easier to just randomly play this game once in awhile as opposed to getting excited over events. I have never spent actual money buying gems or other items, and seeing as how impossible the team makes these events, I’m even more reluctant to do so in the future.
    Don't forget that Storm8 has cut back their employees by at least 50% some time back. Business needs to make money to pay their bills and employees, to upkeep the running of this forum, which players use for free. They need to make money to stay afloat and pay the folks to make these games. Looking on the bright side, you have played the game for free for several years without actual spending as you said.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Grand Emperor
    Kudos to the designers. The Selfie Pig and Flying Pig were brilliant and the animations of other prizes are wonderful. I couldn't stay mad with my pigs.

Great that we were able to win a pet after 4 turn ins, enabling the players to win at least a pet even if we didn't win Lou. I remember we didn't have this option in the past and players didn't win any pet. Thank you for listening to us and adding this option.