View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

30 55.56%
  • I didn't like this event

21 38.89%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

23 42.59%
  • Lou the seal

21 38.89%
  • Flying Squirrel

18 33.33%
  • Safari Car

12 22.22%
  • Flying Pig / Selfie Pig

20 37.04%
  • Sphinx

9 16.67%
  • Tourist Sheep

14 25.93%
  • Silver Tower

5 9.26%
  • World Globe / Pinata

8 14.81%
  • Luggage / Directional Sign

5 9.26%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Stamp Collection - 2019 Jan 9 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by menps1 View Post
    Hi , did I just miss something but what is flying squirrel? Thanks!
    The Flying Squirrel is the reward for completing the goal "Lou's Collection" by submitting 4 collections, as Judy replied.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    No, I do not.
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    @rynetory2 and MeowMeowBeans

I also have a level 79 neighbour that has just returned to the game.
    She won the Flying Squirrel and does not have the option to make the exotic petfood
    She plays on an apple device with the latest version downloaded.
    She cannot buy the ecotic petfood.
    Shows as sold in store but is still in the store for sale.

Must be a little glitch for players winning this new kind of super pet for the first time.
    If my memory serves, I think placing my first Super Plant/Pet on my farm in the past triggered the Super Plant feed. Can you guys try placing your Flying Squirrel on your farm. For some cases, you may need to restart your device as well. Make sure you scroll to the right on the Feedmill's craft menu, it might be in the 2nd page on smaller screen devices.

Judy - ask your neighbour to do the same. Send them my way if issue persists. I'll need their ID, they can either post or pm me.

Aside to all: Please let me know if you can't make Super Plant Feed after placing your Super Pet.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    thanks, R2 hope things are going more smoothly over at your farm as well after that last horrendous event

p.s. just got that flying squirrel, but prob won't be able to see how cute (or not cute ) it is at least for the moment....don't wanna put out something I can't store, either :/
    Thanks dear, things are running smoothly at my farm. Though I must admit I have a love and hate relationship with my pigs. I got annoyed when they refused to give me event drops for some events but I couldn't stay angry with my pigs for long cos the designers did such a great job with the Flying Pig and Selfie Pig. They are hilarious!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    I?ve just made a heap of almond puddings but when I returned to collect them and give them to Morgan the goal has disappeared. Can someone please tell me what has happened?
    Sounds like you have completed the "Me, My Selfie and I" goal series. Check your cellar for your reward - Selfie Pig is animated and adorable.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sounds like you have completed the "Me, My Selfie and I" goal series. Check your cellar for your reward - Selfie Pig is animated and adorable.

Thank you for answering my question.

I have checked my cellar and I don’t have a selfie pig in there. Very sad. �� Do you have any other advice please?

Unfortunately I still do not have the option of making the flying squirrel feed. I have tried restarting my device as well.

I just got the flying pig with my last turn in . Life is good . Hi . I am one postcard away from the flying squirrel , does anyone have a picture of him so I can decide whether to put him out or leave him in the cellar . I don’t love the hippo so don’t want something else like it . I do love the selfie pig and he would like the flying pig as a friend but the studio has worn me down so may give up soon .Anyway if you have a piccie please share . Thank you xxxx
    Last edited by little_veggie; 01-20-19 at 05:55 AM.

Host(ess)
    @spring_peeper neither have I. I have also restarted and still the same ��

Rhino Keeper
    So of course they have to put one postcard you can’t get.!! I have no problem getting any of the postcards until Studio one came up I haven’t gotten any, I have done all the different crafts and still nothing.. the studio is going all the time now..

Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    So of course they have to put one postcard you can?t get.!! I have no problem getting any of the postcards until Studio one came up I haven?t gotten any, I have done all the different crafts and still nothing.. the studio is going all the time now..
    I hear you! Studio drop rate is extremely low.

I think I have something like 5 world globes too. It would be nice if there was something built into these events that allowed you to only get a maximum of a certain thing in a collection. I?m all for diligently crafting away and whatnot, but I?m tired of the same item over and over again.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast