Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hoversqueaker - 2019 Jan 8 (complete goal "Fantasic Food" to accept a gift!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Maybe it's breedable despite not being in the Market? I'm checking on this.

Aside to all: Did anyone manage to breed this?
    Thanks for checking.

And I guess not.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    I'm just getting 17 hour fails... have spent close to 90 gems speed breeding... very frustrating 😖

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Maybe it's breedable despite not being in the Market? I'm checking on this.

Aside to all: Did anyone manage to breed this?
    From past experiences, most of the breedable creatures can be found in the Shop; even those unbreedable ones that are part of an event will be found there during the event.

I've tried and failed three times but have not committed any gems to speed breeding purely on the basis that it is not found in the Shop.

Farm Supplier
    If it’s not breedable then that is really annoying. I don’t like spending gems but thought I’d speed breed as I saw a tip on here saying it was easier to breed animals early on. It seems that was wasted effort for 2 koala Calabria fails��

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    From past experiences, most of the breedable creatures can be found in the Shop; even those unbreedable ones that are part of an event will be found there during the event.

I've tried and failed three times but have not committed any gems to speed breeding purely on the basis that it is not found in the Shop.
    Aye they usually are in the Market. Someone probably forgot to put this in. The last time a creature wasn't in the Market was a colosseum creature and it didn't affect our battles or streaks. Which is why I am hoping this wont affect our breeding. Nevertheless I'm waiting for the Community Managers to check when they get on later on, so that with a confirmation, we can speed breed with peace of mind.

In the mean time while we wait for them to check, if anyone manage to breed this, please help to post your egg. Thank you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taralynn227 View Post
    I absolute do not mean this to sound snarky or hateful, I?m just genuinely curious - To those of you who think every glitch or error is done purposely by Storm8 to steal your money, why do you continue to play these games and give them your money?
    I honestly don't think the mistakes are on purpose, but they happen so often that it doesn't matter whether it's intentional or not. There is an obvious disregard, which is offensive to me. Also, I continue to "play" this "game" because my OCD refuses to let me stop. I've tried to quit several times, but I know there's food to harvest and pixels to breed, and I am insane, so here I am.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Exactly. Not once in the past was an animal breedable that they "forgot" to put in shop. People spent hundreds last time I doubt people will keep testing it just to waste more gems knowing it's not going to happen! Let the devs test, better yet just fix it. People already wasted gems before noticing it wasn't in the shop!

Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    I honestly don't think the mistakes are on purpose, but they happen so often that it doesn't matter whether it's intentional or not. There is an obvious disregard, which is offensive to me. Also, I continue to "play" this "game" because my OCD refuses to let me stop. I've tried to quit several times, but I know there's food to harvest and pixels to breed, and I am insane, so here I am.
    That?s completely understandable, and I meant no offense I just see so many people accuse storm8 (not only here, but also in the Facebook group) of purposely creating these issues only to steal the player?s money, while it seems to be more of a lack-of-quality-control issue accompanied with, as you stated, a total disregard. And while I agree that both are infuriating, there?s a huge difference in blatant theft and a lack of care/effort.

Although I don?t have OCD, I do have pretty severe anxiety and this game helps calm me, so I understand the need to revisit the game constantly! I get anxious if I can?t check in every hour to harvest and battle. I obsess over it, especially when I?m waiting for a new event to begin.

Rhino Keeper
    The Hoversqueaker is in the side goal bar. Just click on the ?elf? icon. It?s been there since yesterday. It probably is not in the shop because it cannot be bought. I?ve been playing FFS since 2013. Odds are odds. I?ve probably failed far more at breeding than I?ve succeeded. Commons included. I have my gripes (expansion please), but check your side goals and see. Best of luck to everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    The Hoversqueaker is in the side goal bar. Just click on the ?elf? icon. It?s been there since yesterday. It probably is not in the shop because it cannot be bought. I?ve been playing FFS since 2013. Odds are odds. I?ve probably failed far more at breeding than I?ve succeeded. Commons included. I have my gripes (expansion please), but check your side goals and see. Best of luck to everyone.
    Yes sidegoals has been there, but previously if it's not in the shop it's not breedable. If side goal wasn't there none of us would even know about the animal

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast