Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hoversqueaker - 2019 Jan 8 (complete goal "Fantasic Food" to accept a gift!)

Executive Chef
    Got him on my 5th try with CU and Wair Wolf
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    How am I only seeing this animal today? Have I hugely missed something! Not even tried for it once and it?s so cute!

Executive Chef
    14 hour fail 😞

Banned
    My old account doesn't have it yet, and I'm nowhere near unlocking community prizes. It looks like all that account will get is the Flowler, which it already has.
    New account is close to unlocking community prizes - just got the second points giving deco. I should reach the Draft Horse, but I know the Cygnace is out of reach unless I do some speed breeding or buy a value package. Unfortunately both value packs include animals I already have, not just once, but actually have duplicates of, so I *really* don't want to spend money on them. However, at this point, I also don't have a lot to speed breed for - all I'm missing are some crystal hybrids as far as what can be bred, unless any of the animals currently on sale can be bred.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    My old account doesn't have it yet, and I'm nowhere near unlocking community prizes. It looks like all that account will get is the Flowler, which it already has.
    New account is close to unlocking community prizes - just got the second points giving deco. I should reach the Draft Horse, but I know the Cygnace is out of reach unless I do some speed breeding or buy a value package. Unfortunately both value packs include animals I already have, not just once, but actually have duplicates of, so I *really* don't want to spend money on them. However, at this point, I also don't have a lot to speed breed for - all I'm missing are some crystal hybrids as far as what can be bred, unless any of the animals currently on sale can be bred.
    I just bread the magnetic mouse so I?m guessing they can b bread for. To bad I already have the mouse! There are a few I?m missing so will try for them

Banned
    BTW, my old account finally got Hoversquesker, and as soon as he is leveled up to 10, I'll unlock community prizes on that account, too. 
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-14-19 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Removed duplicate and off topic comments which you already posted in another thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    I honestly don't think the mistakes are on purpose, but they happen so often that it doesn't matter whether it's intentional or not. There is an obvious disregard, which is offensive to me. Also, I continue to "play" this "game" because my OCD refuses to let me stop. I've tried to quit several times, but I know there's food to harvest and pixels to breed, and I am insane, so here I am.
    Fantasy Forest, why can't I quit you?!? (Brokeback Mountain reference) Same here. Well, not the OCD, I don't think, but more of an addiction. I talked to a therapist about it and how I spend way too much time playing games and not enough time doing the things I need to do, and I told him how these games are designed to keep you hooked by constantly feeding our reward system in our brains (Yay, I bred a Super Rare animal! Yay, I "won" 5000 food! Yay, I finished the event in time! etc.). So, even though I know what the trick is, I haven't been able to give up the games, yet. I continue to pump time and money into this company that does a half-you know what job. Rynetory is very on top of things. She should be staff (I don't know that she has any programming s****s, and I think she lives in Britain, so I know it isn't realistic) because she would make sure stuff worked before she let it roll out to the public.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345