Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: Hoversqueaker - 2019 Jan 8 (complete goal "Fantasic Food" to accept a gift!)

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    I sent a message "regarding" my account and as usual there has been no response. Thanks though. For whatever.
    You should receiving an automatic email indicating estimated service time.

  2. #32
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    You should receiving an automatic email indicating estimated service time.
    Last edited by alienonacid; 01-10-19 at 06:18 AM.

  3. #33
    I wasted 120 gems trying to breed this animal when it wasn’t available, and I know others spent a lot more than I did. How does 5000 food (which costs less than 20 gems if bought and can be acquired in a few hours without real money) make up for that? That’s not even a significant amount of food. Barely enough to feed an animal up a few levels.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by taralynn227 View Post
    I wasted 120 gems trying to breed this animal when it wasn’t available, and I know others spent a lot more than I did. How does 5000 food (which costs less than 20 gems if bought and can be acquired in a few hours without real money) make up for that? That’s not even a significant amount of food. Barely enough to feed an animal up a few levels.
    The food is a gift and is unrelated to any support services you may receive for your account. You can request individual assistance here. If you have any questions about how to fill out the form, you're welcome to PM me.

  5. #35
    I guess 5000 food is better than nothing, not too far from the 29 gems I wasted.
    It would have been nicer to have an apology rather than a ?thanks for patience? however I appreciate the gesture.
    Just got another 17 hour fail unfortunately.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The food is a gift and is unrelated to any support services you may receive for your account. You can request individual assistance here. If you have any questions about how to fill out the form, you're welcome to PM me.
    Okay, thank you for clarifying that. I’m sorry for assuming. I have already contacted support yesterday when this issue arose, so I will wait to hear back from them. Thanks again

  7. #37
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    Got it first try after it became available in shop. Used commons Lightning Leopard and Skyger. 5 hrs
    Just saw it in the shop too so hit re-breed and immediately got it...








     5 gems 
     Later 

      

    Koala Cadabra with Magnatic Mouse

    Last edited by deadpixel; 01-09-19 at 04:32 PM.

  8. #38
    did any one else get this ?? cuz i so want some food !!!

  9. #39
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,873
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyruth777 View Post
    did any one else get this ?? cuz i so want some food !!!
    Yes, we all should have received it. You have to go to the left side of your game and click on the picture of the girl - this is where your goals show up. Scroll down until you find the goal, hit "collect," and voila! you will have 5000 food.
    Everything is sunshine and roses!

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Yes, we all should have received it. You have to go to the left side of your game and click on the picture of the girl - this is where your goals show up. Scroll down until you find the goal, hit "collect," and voila! you will have 5000 food.
    Oh my gosh hey thanks a lot !!! Can we like be neighbours ? Here is my id : kittyruth777

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •