Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Off grid habitats

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Hi Flatfoot, Kooky, and Elsa.

I just want to ask if Storm 8 will release again this month's special fairy habitats by the end of the month? Seeing how they are interconnected in the preview makes me wanna buy them all, but I missed the previous two. Thank you in advance for your response!
    I did check on this and I am sorry but currently there is no information if any of these will return.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    The new quads look great, even better then in the picture. There is gaps in the advertisement picture but in game its seamless. Thanks storm looking good
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190126-173752~(1).jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	504.0 KB 
ID:	49648

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    The new quads look great, even better then in the picture. There is gaps in the advertisement picture but in game its seamless. Thanks storm looking good
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190126-173752~(1).jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	504.0 KB 
ID:	49648
    Aww! That's so nice. I wanted to buy these knowing that they don't have gaps, but it seems s8 will not re-release them by the end of the month. Oh well, maybe next time.

Rhino Keeper
    Wouldn't some more of those floating mining lands in groups of 4 be just perfect for all these quads being released? Id love to see more of those open up for us

Rhino Keeper
    So last time were told to post off grid habitats here and the trio is way off.

Rhino Keeper
    There is a thread here with pictures https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...itat-alignment

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If they're puzzle habitats, go by how they look and fit together versus the grid alignment. Some of them will be offset in order to create the seamless design when all of the habitats in the set are on the game board.

However, if you've put them together and something still looks off to you, feel free to share and we'll take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    If they're puzzle habitats, go by how they look and fit together versus the grid alignment. Some of them will be offset in order to create the seamless design when all of the habitats in the set are on the game board.

However, if you've put them together and something still looks off to you, feel free to share and we'll take a look.
    Dear Elsa, have you checked the topic that lmmortaI1 mentioned above? This is a sticky topic in the bug section of the forum, reported over a month now and we have added proofs with pictures. The 1st and 3rd habitats are off lines either if we place the separately, or if we place them all together and the result is awful! Here is the screenshot when we put them together! So, please, take a look on that!

Executive Chef
    Yeah, it's a mess. I don't usually complain about the gaps between habitats, but this way they overlap or something, and that isn't right.

Banned
    Lol, I loved that response. Basically it's not the game, your placing them wrong. Just like every other problem. It's not us, its you. So don't expect us to fix it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast