Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Off grid habitats

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Yes, they do align as advertised. I just created this screenshot after placing them. Please try arranging them again and align the lava instead of just aligning them with the grid.

Puzzle habitats do not center on the grid in order to make them fit together as designed.

Um that's still not right. Player's do not have land like that to be using up 7 normal spots for 3 habitats and that's not even true what you're saying. Every other puzzle habitats go together per 1 habitat spot. We already know from this happening before that they need to be adjusted to fit correctly into 3 spots 1 per habitat. Please fix them. They only have to adjust 1st and 3rd habitat

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    Um that's still not right. Player's do not have land like that to be using up 7 normal spots for 3 habitats and that's not even true what you're saying. Every other puzzle habitats go together per 1 habitat spot. We already know from this happening before that they need to be adjusted to fit correctly into 3 spots 1 per habitat. Please fix them. They only have to adjust 1st and 3rd habitat
    The habitats were advertised to align this way and we can't change them just for two players. Thank you for understanding.

Rhino Keeper
    The habitats were advertised to align this way and we can't change them just for two players. Thank you for understanding.
    I'm sure there are more than only 2 players and yes they were advertised this way but for 3 habitat spots not 7. That's ridiculous. All other puzzle habitats alignment is 1 per 1 spot. These are wrong

Rhino Keeper
    That's seriously scandalous Elsa to say these are correct because they can go together but using 1/2 of 1 spot and 1/4 of this spot and 1 in the correct spot. You know []well 1 habitat goes in 1 spot for everything else. Man I thought you guys were really getting better but just so corrupt. You guys are lucky those of us who actually bought these as it is. So many do not because this issue is well known now and could be avoided in the first place
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-23-19 at 02:43 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    In my screen shots you can see 6 other quad (puzzle habitats) and as you can see they all fit into correct spots. How is the trio going to be placed correctly into normal spots? Btw your welcome for having faith in you guys when no one else did to continue to buy all these expensive habitats and support this game

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190422-170635_Dragon Story~(1).jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	570.8 KB 
ID:	51500
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190422-170658_Dragon Story~(1).jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	614.4 KB 
ID:	51501

It's not that we are just 2 players who still fairly trying for this issue to be resolved, but since you took the wrong turn a couple of years ago, we are 2 of the remained 10-15 devoted players ONLY, who keep this DS forum alive anymore, a forum that used to have tens of new posts and participants every day in the past and by having an official reply of that kind I can only say, everything happens for a reason and all the parts get what they deserve in the end! Thank you for understanding.

Executive Chef
    I can't even believe that she would consider this a remotely satisfactory answer.

Like I said previously, I don't get too fussed about the habitats, but the completely tone deaf reply when **many** players have made it *abundantly* clear that space is a constant issue and writing off 2 long time faithful players as having illegitimate concerns is borderline alarming. It's basically telling players to go and "love" themselves. I don't know if this is management's official stance or not.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-23-19 at 02:45 PM. Reason: removed off topic comment

Executive Chef
    I only bought one of the habitats, I’m not one of the “two players”, and I think this is a crappy scam and that was a crappy response. I’ve been playing this game for years and I’m disgusted with what it’s become. I only still play because I’m a bit ocd and have trouble shaking habits. The crooked habitat I did buy looks stupid and this game has generallybecome a money grabbing chore instead of fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Well if we are the only 2 buying these habitats then they are really in trouble now because I'll never buy another one of these. That's so corrupt making these go together in the middle of nowhere cutting into other habitat plots and then saying they are correct because you don't want to take 10 minutes to align the 2 that are off grid. That's some shady stuff right there. Now I'm really afraid to buy any of these. Good job storm 8. You guys obviously can't be trusted at all.

Rhino Keeper
    New quad released. Be careful people. It may only go together using 10 different spots instead of 4 spots , since they say that's actually correct now

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast