Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Off grid habitats

Rhino Keeper
    So is anyone buying the new may quad puzzle habitats? I'm curious if storm is going to do a shady move with these habitats going forward now. Saying they do fit together going outside the typical habitat square and only going together in the middle of nowhere using like 10 spots instead of 4. I'm not buying anymore until they fix the ones that are still broken and really they deserve no business with their shady actions and responses

Executive Chef
    The new ones seem to be fitting together from what I see.

I know what you mean, I really do

It was in DS' cousin game, FFS. They had a beautiful, space-themed quad-habitat that they kept flashing in pop-ups during a space creatures month. I was maxed out in expansions because they had not introduced any new ones in almost a year but loved the look and theme so much that I euthanized many of my beloved creatures and sold of existing habitats, just to make way for these. To my horror, when I put them together, there was a thin line of green, from the "ground" below that showed through the joints of the quad! This line was not in the pop-up adverts, and such an issue had never occurred in previous quad-habitats.

I reported the issue, the mods reported the issue, but you guessed it, the powers that be, did nothing.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-15-19 at 10:23 AM. Reason: removed quote

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    The new ones seem to be fitting together from what I see.
    No they don't. Someone just told me the 3rd habitat looks funny and off a bit. I don't understand I thought these looked like one big habitat when originally made for ffs. Now they look as if a child made them. There's imperfections and cracks everywhere if you look closely. Not to mention they still won't fix the trio that many users use the last 3 spots from the mining land to place and that will not work. I can't believe the work/business ethic of this company

Rhino Keeper
    This thread should always be at the top. Really who cares about the others with stuff like this always happening. Great another tournament, another event, another leaderboard, 50 more dragons. Fix the stuff that is wrong in this game ffs. Add all the different dragon types correctly in the codex, add other options, ADD LAND, and stop releasing broken habitats and fix the broken images in the game

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456