Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Off grid habitats

Banned
    Wow! I'm actually shocked by this turn of events and seriously thought that no one would ever respond about this issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Hi FlatFoot, long time no see... Will you correct and reposision all the previous given quad habitats?
    Because, all the quads have the same issue and a lot of players, along with me, we have stopped from bying the new habitats, because of their off grid construction!
    If there are any previously released multi-habitats that could be improved by changing their position please let us know here which they are. It'll be a massive help if we knew which ones need it, then I can do my best to allocate some time with team resources and get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    If there are any previously released multi-habitats that could be improved by changing their position please let us know here which they are. It'll be a massive help if we knew which ones need it, then I can do my best to allocate some time with team resources and get it done.
    Thank you very much for your reply and your time. I really appreciate it!
    I think almost all the previous monthly multi-habitats have coordination or gap issues.
    For example, Holiday Mall, Toboggan Knolls and the rest ones of the December quad habitats need to be repositioned.
    Here, you will find an attached pic of the Toboggan Knolls and you will notice how big is the problem on that.
    Since I have stopped buying the multi-habitats, because of that issue, I can't be sure which ones of them need to be fixed. I hope other players read this topic and reply with more info.

Rhino Keeper
    I think there's only 1 other quad set off. The arcane set is good and so far the 2 of the 4 fairytale seem ok. I think the holiday was the other set off but I don't have the pictures of it or I'd share. I do have another few broken images that are in the game
    Arcane symbol appears as always selected and seems strange when actually selected. As seen in 1st picture fairytale is selected but arcane appears as well. This is in the trading portal the only place where all new types show up because they none of the new ones show in breeding yet
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190110-184538~(1).jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	49434
    In the 2nd image battlemage level image is broken from level 10 and up

Name:	Screenshot_20190110-185014~(1).jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	387.2 KB 
ID:	49435
    This last image is android only. The market types scroll off track and behind the dragon, habitats, decor section like the type scrollbar is alot wider than the types and the rest of the bar is behind dragons, habitats ect so the types scroll behind. So basically that scroll bar doesn't just scroll up/down. It moves side to side as well hiding behind

Name:	Screenshot_20190110-185041~(1).jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	49436

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    This has also been an issue in Fantasy Forest Story with the quad habitats, like the rainbow quad, the celestial quad, the "elements" quad, and I don't know if there are any others. Those are the only ones that come to mind. It's great these are being fixed, but this is an aesthetic "problem" that doesn't affect game play like, oh, say, lack of expansions. Ahem!

Executive Chef
    Will other group habitats be fixed as well ?
    Because mines are still off, I don't think I'll buy anymore sets unless they fit the same way as advertised.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    This has also been an issue in Fantasy Forest Story with the quad habitats, like the rainbow quad, the celestial quad, the "elements" quad, and I don't know if there are any others. Those are the only ones that come to mind. It's great these are being fixed, but this is an aesthetic "problem" that doesn't affect game play like, oh, say, lack of expansions. Ahem!
    Exchanging marble keys for maps, trading/gifting with neighbors, requesting them like maps, lower the amount of time crafting or increase key quantity can all help big time.

But back to the group habitats I do like them, I remember when habitats were 3 dragons max and I used to ask to make 5 dragon habitats. Didn't know that they would ever do it, guess with time changes have to take place.

The new group habitats in FFS are quite beautiful as well at least how they are showing the original, they fit nicely.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Exchanging marble keys for maps, trading/gifting with neighbors, requesting them like maps, lower the amount of time crafting or increase key quantity can all help big time.

But back to the group habitats I do like them, I remember when habitats were 3 dragons max and I used to ask to make 5 dragon habitats. Didn't know that they would ever do it, guess with time changes have to take place.

The new group habitats in FFS are quite beautiful as well at least how they are showing the original, they fit nicely.
    These are all great suggestions. I just want to mention that, even though this is the DS forum, I was referring to the fact that many of us in FFS have 0 - that is ZERO - room to expand, yet every event requires us to hatch certain animals in order to move forward, so we either can't play any of the events any more or we have to sell off animals that we have already invested time and food into. I don't want to sell any of my animals, but if we could trade them towards obtaining other animals like we do in DS, it would take the sting out of it a little bit.

Storm8, thank you for Halloween habitats=) Can you fix it?

Name:	IMG-20190112-WA0000.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	158.5 KB 
ID:	49470

Name:	IMG-20190112-WA0001.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	160.1 KB 
ID:	49471

Fashion Designer
    Hi Flatfoot, Kooky, and Elsa.

I just want to ask if Storm 8 will release again this month's special fairy habitats by the end of the month? Seeing how they are interconnected in the preview makes me wanna buy them all, but I missed the previous two. Thank you in advance for your response!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast