Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Off grid habitats

Rhino Keeper
    Those trio habitats need to be adjusted to line up properly. We understand if they are off but look right that's ok but these are off and look terrible

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mythic Habitats.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	181.0 KB 
ID:	51357

Name:	Screenshot_20190322-160341_(1).jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	602.8 KB 
ID:	51358

Rhino Keeper
    Have a look at these pictures. In the preview image it looks good with the flowing lava lining up in all 3 habitats. Then have a look at the 3 habitats placed on my island and see none of them line up. I believe the 1st and 3rd habitat are off. The 1st habitat is really off

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    If they're puzzle habitats, go by how they look and fit together versus the grid alignment. Some of them will be offset in order to create the seamless design when all of the habitats in the set are on the game board.

However, if you've put them together and something still looks off to you, feel free to share and we'll take a look.
    Please look ☝️

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    Lol, I loved that response. Basically it's not the game, your placing them wrong. Just like every other problem. It's not us, its you. So don't expect us to fix it.
    You are placing them wrong. They fit together when you do it properly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    You are placing them wrong. They fit together when you do it properly.
    Please look at the advertisement photo and my screen shot. They are identical and the habitats are definitely off.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post

Name:	Mythic Habitats.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	181.0 KB 
ID:	51357

Name:	Screenshot_20190322-160341_(1).jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	602.8 KB 
ID:	51358
    One more time. Have a look. The habitats and lava doesn't line up

Rhino Keeper
    Here try this. They're definitely off. See how habitat 1 & 3 and lava are way off?

Name:	Screenshot_20190422-141349_F-Stop~(1).jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	391.4 KB 
ID:	51427

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    One more time. Have a look. The habitats and lava doesn't line up
    Yes, they do align as advertised. I just created this screenshot after placing them. Please try arranging them again and align the lava instead of just aligning them with the grid.

Puzzle habitats do not center on the grid in order to make them fit together as designed.

Come on Elsa, I was expecting a better official reply than that! We are buying 4X4 Habitats for years and it is the first time that I read that the grid alignment isn't the priority for the habitats!
    Why some of the Quad/Puzzle habitats fit perfect together, as the ones of this GOT themed month and some others not?

Yes indeed, the result of your picture is possible if we place them in the middle of nowhere, as in your example, by placing them exactly as follows:
    a) The 1st habitat 1 grid row rightwards than it's correct position, the 2nd habitat 1 grid row upwards than it's correct position and the 3rd habitat in the correct position or
    b) The 1st habitat 1 grid row downwards than it's correct position, the 2nd habitat 1 grid raw leftwards than it's correct position and the 3rd habitat 1 grid raw leftwards and 1 grid raw downwards at the same time.

But is this a correct and normal housing? This way, in total, they occupy more space than the 4X4 they introduced for, space that most of us, the devoted players who are on Level 200, we don't have any more and we can't place them in the middle of nowhere, because even the 1 grid raw offset is significant for us anymore!
    Besides, by placing the habitats this way, to look correctly as in your picture, there is a whole grid raw space in between the 1st and the 2nd habitat! What is supposing to place in there? Some decors? (rhetorical question)

In conclusion, I realize that they won't be fixed and in order to have them look fine, we have to keep them in offset positions!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast