Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Off grid habitats

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Heroic Camp

This habitat is probably a quad yes? I'm curious if it'll be broken with huge gaps or not even look as a quad like the other quads we've had recently. Thanks to storm 8 for ignoring us who purchased the 1st few huge gapped broken quads and apparently no concern to fix. Now I feel uneasy to even buy any of these habitats. At least if you would let us know you are going to fix and not continue to put out broken products I could maybe start buying habitats again

Rhino Keeper
    I guess everyone gave up on these always broken quads huh? Not like I have the land to place habitats anyway and now no room for dragons since I'm not going to continue selling bought 4 dragons for broken 5 quads. No response from any storm8 employees and not effort to fix the extremely broken ones is very disappointing. Nobody knows if all the new ones are being sold broken as well. Please fix the 3 out of the 4 broken off track habitats from the dark and spooky and stop releasing new broken quads. Is that really asking for too much

Rhino Keeper

Off grid habitats

I'm posting about this again seeing how storm 8 must not have seen or would have responded. I'm attaching pictures to show how the habitats are off. The only 1 habitat to the west is the only 1 not off. So that one is good. The other 3 are off. Please fix these.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190108-205647~(1).jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	515.7 KB 
ID:	49402

Name:	Screenshot_20190108-205654~(1).jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	538.0 KB 
ID:	49403

Name:	Screenshot_20190108-205721~(1).jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	741.3 KB 
ID:	49404

For reference I'll attach the original

Name:	Screenshot_20181026-155431~(1).jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	410.9 KB 
ID:	49405

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for the detailed report with images. We'll check on this for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, thank you for the images. We'll be updating the positioning of these habitats shortly!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for the detailed report with images. We'll check on this for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Yes, thank you for the images. We'll be updating the positioning of these habitats shortly!
    Yay. Thanks guys

Rhino Keeper
    One of our awesome teammates has adjusted the placement this morning and it looks great. We're just doing some final tests before releasing the fix, but you should all get it today! I'll update again when it's out.

Rhino Keeper
    Alright, you should see the habitats repositioned now! Please let us know here if they've been fixed in your game. If they are not, please first try restarting the app.

Hi FlatFoot, long time no see... Will you correct and reposision all the previous given quad habitats?
    Because, all the quads have the same issue and a lot of players, along with me, we have stopped from bying the new habitats, because of their off grid construction!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Hi FlatFoot, long time no see... Will you correct and reposision all the previous given quad habitats?
    Because, all the quads have the same issue and a lot of players, along with me, we have stopped from bying the new habitats, because of their off grid construction!
    If there are any previously released multi-habitats that could be improved by changing their position please let us know here which they are. It'll be a massive help if we knew which ones need it, then I can do my best to allocate some time with team resources and get it done.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast