Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Stories LeaderBoard- January 8 2019

Banned
    I stayed home sick today, so I have time on my hands for the Storybook, but there's nothing in the shop to indicate what we need to breed for yet. Guess I'll take a nap and see if anything is happening by the time I wake up.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I stayed home sick today, so I have time on my hands for the Storybook, but there's nothing in the shop to indicate what we need to breed for yet. Guess I'll take a nap and see if anything is happening by the time I wake up.
    Yeah, the update has been out for half an hour and it's only half launched - nothing in the market, nothing new in the quest outpost and no pop up regarding the event. So weird
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    At least they rolled out the LB prizes in a timely manner. Both of my accounts finished in 4th place locally and also scored high enough globally to get 100,000 food. Yay! Now I can play the Storybook comfortably if I choose to do so.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    How are so many people getting tied for 1st place? Are they boosting that much and then feeding to get an agreed upon amount? It must cost all of them a lot of gold?
    Since no one else has answered your question, I will take a stab at it. Yes, since they introduced the Global Leaderboard competition, a number of the big spenders have colluded (ok, I know that sounds bad, but it isn't meant to be) (maybe I should say "worked together") to tie for first place. They message each other back and forth on their walls. I don't know how they manage to get the exact same number of points - it must take a great deal of planning and never clicking to collect anything when they shouldn't. Too much hassle for me, plus I don't spend nearly that much gold. Supposedly if they save up all their 10x boosts for breeding, hatching, evolving, and growing crops, it doesn't take that much gold, but I never have any 10x boosts. Also there is an entire thread here about it somewhere, but I'm not sure where it is.

Finally, I have a question of my own. Previously, didn't it work that they would all be in 1st place, and then the others below them would start at 2nd place and so forth? This time it looked like S8 changed it to where if there were, say, 8 people tied for first, the next person was in 9th place. Or did I misunderstand? I honestly haven't been that invested in watching how this all plays out.

Banned
    Different topic, but still LB related: I would really like to say how much I appreciate that S8 made a Champion type dragon one of the milestones. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12