Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [SOLUTION] Transfer Farm/Bakery/Restaurant game to new android device

Thumbs up [SOLUTION] Transfer Farm/Bakery/Restaurant game to new android device

Ok I got so fed up waiting and waiting for TeamLava to transfer my games to my new device so I took it on my own to make a solution. I will walk you through every step so you can transfer it yourself without interaction from TeamLava Personel.

Step 1 - Get on your old device and install iMobsters
    Step 2 - Play until you reach level 2 (takes like 15 seconds)
    Step 3 - Click Home (softkey on bottom)
    Step 4 - Click on the cog (Settings Menu)
    Step 5 - Click on Storm8 tab
    Step 6 - Create a Storm8 ID with password. (VERY IMPORTANT if you haven't already done this)
    Step 7 - Log into your NEW device
    Step 8 - install iMobsters on your new device
    Step 9 - Play until you reach level 2 (Level 2 is needed in order to access the home menu)
    Step 10 - Click Home
    Step 11 - Click the cog (Settings)
    Step 12 - Click Storm8 tab
    Step 13 - Click Create a new ID on your new device (doesn't matter what you use because you aren't using this long)
    Step 14 - Click Start/Resume Transfer button.
    Step 15 - Click on New Device button on the next screen when it asks what device you are on.
    Step 16 - It will ask you to log into your old account.
    Step 17 - Using the information you created in step 6 above, log into your new device.
    Step 18 - Start the process. Takes a few seconds.

I hope this helps everyone out. This process only works if you have your old device or your login info from your device.

Peace Out

Storm8: xpsycho
    Xpsycho.com

Executive Chef
    You can also contact support@teamlava.com to assist with transfers.

Works perfect! I didn't even have to do step 13 (skip).

New Resident
    This didn't help with bakery story though. It only worked for the mobsters one...

Executive Chef
    There is a thread or 2 with a link that explains how to transfer any device to any device in these or storm8 forums. Use search if u want to find it. It's been around for ages. Gl

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    You can also contact support@teamlava.com to assist with transfers.
    lol. I think that for iDevice (although of course this is BS Android!) you can transfer on the site teamlava.com can't you?

New Resident
    Step 13 is WRONG! I did this and as a result I now cannot transfer my old storm ID to my new phone.

Executive Chef
    Usually if there is a Storm8 ID already associated with the device you want to transfer to, it will not allow you to complete the transfer since there's already an account associated with the device.

If you are using a Storm8 game to transfer, you can follow the below steps which are provided on Storm8's forum. You can use any Storm8 game to do this, provided you have a Storm8 ID for account on old device you want to transfer, and not a Storm8 ID associated with the new device.

___

Taken From Storm8's Forum: (you can use either an idevice or an Android to complete the transfer steps using a Storm8 app and should transfer ALL Storm8 and TeamLava characters you have).

Transferring accounts to a new iPod/iPhone/Android device

If you have your old device OR know your old account's Storm8 ID information, you can do the transfer yourself with the following steps:

1. Open any Storm8 game (World War, iMobsters, Racing Live, Vampires Live, Kingdoms Live, Pets Live, Ninjas Live, Zombies Live, or Rock Battle Live).
    2. Create a Storm8 ID and password for your original character on your OLD device, if you haven't already. (On the old device, visit HOME (available level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab.)
    3. On your new device log into your previously created Storm8 ID. To do this, visit HOME (available level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab -> Begin Resume/Transfer button -> New, and from here you can enter your Storm8 ID and password and your characters will have moved to the new device.

___

But if you run into any issues or if you are not able to do your own transfer - email TeamLava Support - they'll be able to assist you with your transfer needs.
    Last edited by trenae; 06-15-11 at 10:03 PM.

New Resident
    Best advice yet.. I have tryed to transfer for two weeks and hav.e finally done it. Thank you so much!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the info

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast