Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Orator Dragon January 8 2018 ( For Dragon Stories Leaderboard)

Rhino Keeper
    1.try Lotus + Air = Wizard 22 hours
    2. try Night + Neo Air = Wizard 22 hours

Unfortunately I don’t have Night Elf, Gold or Black Diamond.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    First try with Night and Air got Summer Elf which I didn’t have. Second try with Raven and Neo Air I got Orator. Win win for me.
    Ooo! Congrats! Summer Elf (and Night Elf) are two of my favs. They are some good looking dragons!

So far, I've gotten Neo Bubble, Neo Bubble, Neo Freakin' Bubble, and a Dark Phoenix to trade.

Like NeidusBluetip said, think I'm just going to rely on crafting for these event dragons. I'm not even going to attempt to breed them anymore, it's a waste of time. Crafting is the only way I've gotten any of the recent WE or LB "commons" lately, so yeah.

Rhino Keeper
    Thankfully have the craft option as I am having no luck in breeding these so called common dragons required for the events. So freeking over this aspect of the game, I'd be tickled pink if I could get a new dragon to me when trying but no the same ole same ole stuff hogging up my dens. I think oh one more try and with optimism I try again then kick myself for giving in lol. Get all excited when the required hours show up, speed up the breeding only to find out it's not the one.
    Great to see some have had luck in the breeding,that's always encouraging.GL to all.

Farm Supplier
    So far:
    Volt - 5 hrs
    Mist - 14 hrs
    Leo - 21 hrs
    Cosmos - 6 hrs
    Trickster - 18 hrs

Update:
    Two Wizards in a row
    Last edited by desraymlp; 01-10-19 at 05:25 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Night Elf & Neo Air = 12 hours
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Lotus/Neo Air = 22 hour Wizardly goodness - NOT!

Banned
    I finally got the little monster on one of my accounts using Emberglow and Air. I'll have to craft it on the other account.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I finally got the little monster on one of my accounts using Emberglow and Air. I'll have to craft it on the other account.
    Congrats!

I'm at 13 omega crowns, so getting close. Was just checking out Orator's pic in the Market and hadn't realized he was such a looker! Love his color and monarch-esque wings. We've been getting some really nice looking dragons this month! (except Neo Rapunzel. She was crazy-eyes scary)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Congrats!

I'm at 13 omega crowns, so getting close. Was just checking out Orator's pic in the Market and hadn't realized he was such a looker! Love his color and monarch-esque wings. We've been getting some really nice looking dragons this month! (except Neo Rapunzel. She was crazy-eyes scary)
    I agree with everything you said.

Also, I'm now getting an Orator on my older account using Oriole and Twin Star, but both of my nests are tied up for 21 hours, and I only have 1 boost and don't want to use it. So it looks like I'll have the first one crafted before I even get close to hatching this one. Lol! Whoops! never mind! i have to use the nest to craft this one, too. Ugh! So now it is just tying up my spell shop. :angry:

First try: 21 hours
    Second try: 18 hours
    Third try: 10 hours
    Fourth try: 21 hours

Are we still having fun? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

You can keep your events. Since the introduction of these so-called commons as part of the events, they are all terrible now. No wonder my interest is leaning more and more to a different game....that is actually FUN most of the time!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast