Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Orator Dragon January 8 2018 ( For Dragon Stories Leaderboard)

Nightclub Owner
    I've been trying constantly on two dens and can't even get a March Madness fail

I was finally able to craft one yesterday to start sending on quests so now will have to build up materials to craft a second one for evolving. It really baffles my brain how these recent "Common" dragons are so darn hard to breed
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Got it with Gold & Black Diamond or Dark Angel.

I can't remember exactly which one as I was alternating combos.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Got it with Gold & Black Diamond or Dark Angel.

I can't remember exactly which one as I was alternating combos.
    Thanks for posting - I don't have Black Diamond or Dark Angel but I did try Prime Eternal with Gold and got a fail (don't remember which)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Are we still having fun? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

You can keep your events. Since the introduction of these so-called commons as part of the events, they are all terrible now. No wonder my interest is leaning more and more to a different game....that is actually FUN most of the time!!!
    Yeah that's pretty much the attitude I've started adopting. I was so angry before because I had completed *every* single Tales event since it was first implemented into the game. But now, having been unable to complete two in a row due to the horrible 'Common' (suuuure...) dragons *required* to advance, I've started to care less and less.

The stupidly ridiculous breeding issue broke my Tales completion streak, so I'm finding I care less about it now. I guess this is why other players have either quit or are now playing DS less and less.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-16-19 at 11:31 AM. Reason: removed third party game comments

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234