Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53

Thread: Noble Prince Tournament 01-08-2019

  1. #21
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    69
    Max level. Dark can beat anybody for me. My diamond or diamond hybrids were always horrible for me. Achilles is a complete dud for me.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    Max level. Dark can beat anybody for me. My diamond or diamond hybrids were always horrible for me. Achilles is a complete dud for me.
    Dark? The one we just got around Halloween and he is a single element (is it called "spooky?" The one with the eye?)? i just want to verify that I am looking at the right one.

  3. #23
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    69
    Yup, but the dragon doesn't work for everyone. Just a fair warning.

  4. #24
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    896
    Please help with Soccer! Thanks!

  5. #25
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with Soccer! Thanks!
    I'm stuck here too

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    Yup, but the dragon doesn't work for everyone. Just a fair warning.
    Yeah, mine is okay, but not the best fighter. He's level 10. My Dark Omen, on the other hand, does pretty well. Surprisingly, my Smitten is pretty darn good, too.

  7. #27
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    The name says it all
    Posts
    1,025
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with Soccer! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    I'm stuck here too
    I got Soccer with Water. I'm thinking a blue type dragon or a tropic type may work.

  8. #28
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I got Soccer with Water. I'm thinking a blue type dragon or a tropic type may work.
    Congrats! I have 6 dragons in recovery from Soccer. I thought it had same opponent as "green". Evidently not. Will try Water next.

  9. #29
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    Congrats! I have 6 dragons in recovery from Soccer. I thought it had same opponent as "green". Evidently not. Will try Water next.
    I won with Fire15 on both accounts.
    Won Noble Prince with Glasswing15 and Neo Glasswing15 and have enough parts to craft Vizier.

  10. #30
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    The name says it all
    Posts
    1,025
    Dark at max level eats up dragons for me too. I still say it's at the same level on the battle chain as Metal - the jury is still out on promoting it to ADIPS but it's definitely close.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •