Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Noble Prince Tournament 01-08-2019

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    UGGHHHH!!! It took me forever to beat Daywing with Aquarknight 15 but I finally did it. Five seconds after my victory the game crashes. Now I'm back on Daywing and just lost with Aquarknight 15

Instead of constantly coming up with new content, I wish the devs would FIX this BUG to stop CRASHES!!!!
    I have found a way around that, if you are still getting videos play straight after a battle even if they don’t work the server has processed as a completed battle. Just a thought, I haven’t found the crashing a problem with not registering wins but crashes should be fixed!

Banned
    @Nuicakes, I am playing on an ipad2 but also occasionally play on my iPhone XR whilst at work.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I have found a way around that, if you are still getting videos play straight after a battle even if they don’t work the server has processed as a completed battle. Just a thought, I haven’t found the crashing a problem with not registering wins but crashes should be fixed!
    Thanks. My trick is to immediately visit the Arctic Isles but in this case, I couldn't even swipe over to the ship before the game crashed
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    FYI - after beating Daywing for a second time with Black Knight 15 - I hit "travel" to go to the Arctic Isles. While processing, my game crashed. I reopened the app and was in the Arctic Isles. After an hour, I checked my arena and was indeed past Daywing (finally!). I then beat Darkwing with Glasswing 15.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post

p.s. I would *love* to hear if anyone is doing well and playing on an iPad.
    Wow, thanks petre70, sipland and random59 for your responses. I apologize for whining but it sometimes feels like I'm doing worse in each tournament.

Oddly enough, I am having my best tournament so far ... 20 rounds/9 losses.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    Its bad enough that videos screw up but, worse when you have to sign out to get the Terrific Teacup on the board. I have 2 accounts that's doing it.

Rhino Keeper
    I just lost Black Knight 15 and Glasswing 12 to the very first battle, Sultana 3. I think it's a sign I should continue my vacation from this game.

Nightclub Owner
    Good Lord!! I just beat Lonestar and tried to visit the Arctic Isles but my game crashed before I could hit 'travel' When the heck are they going to fix this issue????

ETA: On my second battle with Lonestar, I was amazingly able to beat him again (which never happens after a crash). The first time I used Black Knight 15 and the second time I used Avenging 15.
    Last edited by amerirish; 01-10-19 at 07:24 AM.

Banned
    Up to round 21. All dragons beat with DARK dragon. The only hiccups I have is when the game roll backs on me. Dark is a beast for me. I feel like i wasted food feeding my Achilles to 15, that thing can't beat low level commons for me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    Up to round 21. All dragons beat with DARK dragon. The only hiccups I have is when the game roll backs on me. Dark is a beast for me. I feel like i wasted food feeding my Achilles to 15, that thing can't beat low level commons for me.
    what level is your Dark dragon? Mine is level 13 and has won 1 out of over 20 battles whereas my Achilles 15 wins about 80% of the time.

I'm not sure if my Dark dragon is a dud or whether I should chance feeding him to level 15.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast