Thread: My Bakery is gone!

Host(ess)

My Bakery is gone!

My bakery, which I have been playing for many years, level 99, is missing.

The game was fine last night, then this morning when I opened the game, I was at level 1 with an empty bakery, starting from the beginning.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice, bakery is still at level 1. My Restaurant Story is fine, on the same device. I play on my iPhone X Max.

I contacted support, and as opposed to actually reading my submission and addressing the issue, I got an email back, almost immediately stating the following:

[]

I described my issue, and I did not mention any "currency lost." My entire game is missing.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can assist, even though there are probably flies all over what I set to cook last night, as well as the good progress that i was making on the current goals.

LindaSue
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-07-19 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Communications between you and Support are private

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skua54 View Post
    My bakery, which I have been playing for many years, level 99, is missing.

The game was fine last night, then this morning when I opened the game, I was at level 1 with an empty bakery, starting from the beginning.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice, bakery is still at level 1. My Restaurant Story is fine, on the same device. I play on my iPhone X Max.

I contacted support, and as opposed to actually reading my submission and addressing the issue, I got an email back, almost immediately stating the following:

[]

I described my issue, and I did not mention any "currency lost." My entire game is missing.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can assist, even though there are probably flies all over what I set to cook last night, as well as the good progress that i was making on the current goals.

LindaSue
    Ouch!! Have you logged in with your ID and password (by going into the game and social then invite friends, should have your ID and password)
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-07-19 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Host(ess)
    Thank you... That worked. I was unable to find where to sign on, and then after reading your reply, wondering if I knew my password!! I did remember, and it is back, although my food from last night is spoiled...
    Better some spoiled food that looking at a Level 1 bakery!

Other than that, I had a hectic day and was a bit peeved at Storm 8 for not even addressing the issue I submitted to support. Not cool. Do they know that customer service is everything? LOL.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by skua54 View Post
    Thank you... That worked. I was unable to find where to sign on, and then after reading your reply, wondering if I knew my password!! I did remember, and it is back, although my food from last night is spoiled...
    Better some spoiled food that looking at a Level 1 bakery!

Other than that, I had a hectic day and was a bit peeved at Storm 8 for not even addressing the issue I submitted to support. Not cool. Do they know that customer service is everything? LOL.
    Using the Login feature will help you to recover your game as you have discovered. You can find it here in the Main Guide. New device - transfer your games

Support request submitted under the wrong category may get your ticket closed. For loss of account, players need to select under "Account Recovery".

Anyways glad you got your game back.