Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Placing royal buildings keeps restting game

Rhino Keeper
    Its very annoying. Place one at a time & refresh. Takes time but faster than the constant re-setting.

Nightclub Owner
    A few of us wrote about this in Bugs Forum but seeing as how we got no response, they either don't know or don't think it's an actual glitch. Personally, I figure since this is a very new occurrence it has to count as a glitch, right? This has never been an issue before but lately, it's all my neighbors have been talking about.

I've not made a fuss since there is a workaround but the overall point for me is we shouldn't have to go out of our way just to get the game to function properly. I can only hope that they'll deal with this issue so we can get back to expanding without it taking over an hour of force syncs! I've had the materials for two expansions for a week now but can't bring myself to start putting out the RP items since I don't want to deal with it, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Ive been having immense trouble trying to open new expansions that require over 4k royal points. as i keep putting out my buildings to get the right amount of points, my game resets. ive even tried many different strategies of putting out buildings as doing one at a time and loading other kingdoms and reloading the game after each placement and am still have trouble. the last few expansions ive gotten its taken me hours just to fight the game to get enough points on the board and i am not sure if this happens to anyone else? i really dont think it is my device or internet connection as the game plays perfectly only untik i decide to open expansions. ive even added a building, used some energy and the have the game reset to before i added the building but it still used my energy.... i play one the newest ipad pro 256g and have the best internet provider in my country. i dont know what to do i am insanely frustrated. still working on an expansion right now..l.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's not you it's an ongoing unresolved issue. I have reported it and still waiting for news.

Fashion Designer
    I'm relieved to see this isn't just me. It's so annoying! Even visiting a neighbour and coming back doesn't "fix" the buildings in place.

I am level 50 and have been putting out the same 4 animals for a couple of days. Nothing. It either crashes or the animals are just gone when I log back in. This, combined with the daily difficulty logging in, is why I will never spend a cent on playing CS ever again.

Happens to my game too. It?s pain when expanding. I get around it if I restart the game, place buildings, wait a minute to register, restart game. Then it would stop resetting. Doesn?t work always, but it does in the end for me.

Fashion Designer
    Another glitch that is happening to me as well. I am on a few different threads now! Maybe time for them to take a break from constant new events and get all the glitches worked out?

Rhino Keeper
    I do hope this issue gets resolved at some point. It?s really brutal trying to expand. It Takes FOREVER with all the resets and all my buildings for Royal points going back into storage. OR... I?ve completed the expansion, then it resets. It?s no longer expanded, And I have to put all my buildings out again. This expansion is now on day three of putting out a building here... putting out a building there... I don?t dare put more than one out at a time.

Not even sure why we need the Royal points for expansions anyhow??! I say just get rid of the Royal Points requirements altogether! Problem solved!

Expansion causing crashes

Every time I try to expand in Castle Story it crashes it and deletes all my previous activities, I tried to reload a couple times but every time I always get close to expanding it crashes again.

Current game version 2.3.0
    Current platform version iPhone 7 Plus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast