Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Placing royal buildings keeps restting game

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnectFire611 View Post
    Every time I try to expand in Castle Story it crashes it and deletes all my previous activities, I tried to reload a couple times but every time I always get close to expanding it crashes again.

Current game version 2.3.0
    Current platform version iPhone 7 Plus
    Hi, I've moved your post here to keep the same issues together. It's really annoying but can be done by adding 1 building at a time and wait till you don't get a reset. It's a known issue awaiting resolution.

Fashion Designer
    Came here to see if there is any news on this, it took me at least an hour to do an expansion tonight, extremely frustrating. Even placing one building, then going to visit a neighbour, doing this 3 or 4 times then bam reset! I sure hope they will take a break from events for a few weeks to get the bugs out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Came here to see if there is any news on this, it took me at least an hour to do an expansion tonight, extremely frustrating. Even placing one building, then going to visit a neighbour, doing this 3 or 4 times then bam reset! I sure hope they will take a break from events for a few weeks to get the bugs out of the game.
    An adjustment on royal points would be an easy fix! Either lower the royal points required or just include all the royal buildings in storage as well as on the board towards the total! Not that hard, S8!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Has there been any progress on this? It's still resetting for me.

Fashion Designer
    This still isn't fixed.

Is there actually any point in posting here?

It's an open, unresolved issue. Just keep checking in on this thread from time to time although I will definitely post in Discussion forum too if i hear more.

Fashion Designer
    I know it's an unresolved issue. I do question how "open" it really given there's never an update even to say "we're working really hard to pin this down but..." or any comment whatsoever. I suspect it's shoved in a dusty cupboard somewhere. How can it be unresolved when it was a known issue in January? It is an "introduced" error given it was not a problem before.

I just opened another couple of plots and placed quite a few Royal buildings and they all stayed in place. I think I added around 1500rp. First time ever my game didn't roll back.

I've no idea how bugs and issues are prioritised across all of their games but given it's not a game stopper bug it mustn't be high on the list. Let's hope the cupboard isn't too dusty then! Sometimes you have to wait for an App Store update before some problems are fixed, depending on the issue. I'm sure it's not forgotten...

Fashion Designer
    ditto - still an issue for me as well
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Executive Chef
    Are they EVER going to fix this issue? It?s been almost a year now. I opened a ticket on this months ago and after 3 weeks they closed it and said they?re working on it. I?m really frustrated with this problem! Sometimes I can?t even put out ONE extra royal building! Trying to get enough royal points on the board to do a stupid expansion shouldn?t be this difficult!

Really angry about this.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123