Thread: Regularity of Events

Rhino Keeper

Regularity of Events

Can anyone tell me when the different events occur?

I figured the tournament's were every Friday but then we had a 5 day one happen last week not on Friday.

Does a leaderboard start at the end of this world event? Are leaderboards every other week?

So if anyone can tell me when the events occur via weeks that would be awesome!

Anything new in the game, like events, tournaments, sales, mining or battling dragons, monthly dragons etc. happen either on Tuesday or on Friday.
    So, the Events (Dragon Tales, World or Community Events and Leaderboards) start either on Tuesday or on Friday every week.
    When an event expires, immediately starts the new one.
    World Events and Leaderboards are 7 days Events, while Dragon Tales are 10 days Events.
    Dragon Tales is the only one event that give you one extra day. You have the choice to immediately start it after the previous event expired or let it autostarted the next day.
    Yes indeed, we are expecting a new Leaderboard tomorrow, unless S8 has something else in their mind.
    The events occur as follows: Dragon Tales -> World Events -> Leaderboards and so goes on, but it's up to the S8 if they will keep it this way or if they will change it in the future.
    The tournaments start usually on Friday, but sometimes they provide some extra ones with less fights that last less days too (like 5 days) and they may start on Tuesday.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for such a detailed answered it was just what I wanted.

I miss how busy the board was in the old days but the few around today are still very helpful!

You are welcome! Yes indeed, the board was extremely busy when the game was casual and fun enough!
    By the time the game turned into like a full time job, a lot of the devoted caretakers either quited or don't participate anymore!

Fashion Designer
    I never noticed that the events start on Tue or Fri! That'll help me as sometimes Community Event happens the day after Tales ends and sometimes two days...now I know when to put eggs on nests and set up evolving so I can start community events ahead of the game. All this time playing the game and I never noticed.

Yes indeed, they start on Tuesday or Friday for people that live in the America, Europe and Africa continents and on Wednesday or Saturday early in the morning for people that live in the Asia and Australia continents, due to the time differences all over the world.
    It happens for years now!
    If you start the Dragon Tales immediately, then, by the end of it, you will have an extra day before the Community Event will start, but if you let it autostarted, then that extra day is used in between the previous Leaderboard and the Dragon Tales and so the Community Event will start by the day the Dragon Tales will expire.

Banned
    For a couple months they had synced up the events in FFS and DS so that they would both be doing the same type of event at the same time, and I was happy about that, but now they have it messed up again, so FFS is doing a World Event while DS is doing a LB, and vice versa. I have 2 accounts for each game, and it gets confusing when I am constantly switching back and forth between events and games.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Anything new in the game, like events, tournaments, sales, mining or battling dragons, monthly dragons etc. happen either on Tuesday or on Friday.
    So, the Events (Dragon Tales, World or Community Events and Leaderboards) start either on Tuesday or on Friday every week.
    When an event expires, immediately starts the new one.
    World Events and Leaderboards are 7 days Events, while Dragon Tales are 10 days Events.
    Dragon Tales is the only one event that give you one extra day. You have the choice to immediately start it after the previous event expired or let it autostarted the next day.
    Yes indeed, we are expecting a new Leaderboard tomorrow, unless S8 has something else in their mind.
    The events occur as follows: Dragon Tales -> World Events -> Leaderboards and so goes on, but it's up to the S8 if they will keep it this way or if they will change it in the future.
    The tournaments start usually on Friday, but sometimes they provide some extra ones with less fights that last less days too (like 5 days) and they may start on Tuesday.
    Thanks so much to Exctasy and all those who answered! I'm a high level player but took a break and forgot the days events start so I can prep my farms, nests, and temples. Thank you all!!