Thread: Expansion problem

Expansion problem

Hello,

I have been saving and wanted an expansion. Recently I had the money, but was lacking four neighbors. I added them thanks to this forums. The last two days I checked and they had added me back, so today I wanted to apply the expansion.

When I clicked on the expansion button it said I had all necessary requirements, but after loading for a while, a pop up would appear and say I have not enough beighbors.

O by Tatiana Hern?ndez-Justo, en Flickr

S90106-22280787 by Tatiana Hern?ndez-Justo, en Flickr

Please, help!

Thanks
    Last edited by chubilis; 01-07-19 at 06:24 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Try adding a few more neighbours and see if you can get through.

(P.S. I can't see your 2nd photo)

I fixed the pictures. Tried adding more neighbors, will report back if it does not solve the problem.

However, I would appreciate it if S8 stated clearly the amount of friends needed for each expansion. Specially since I added more to be able to expand, then it was not enough. Is there a thread with this kind of info?

Thanks.

ETA:

Adding three more neighbors has solved the problem. Thank you!
    Last edited by chubilis; 01-07-19 at 08:35 AM.

Executive Chef
    Are you doing current goals?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chubilis View Post
    I fixed the pictures. Tried adding more neighbors, will report back if it does not solve the problem.

However, I would appreciate it if S8 stated clearly the amount of friends needed for each expansion. Specially since I added more to be able to expand, then it was not enough. Is there a thread with this kind of info?

Thanks.

ETA:

Adding three more neighbors has solved the problem. Thank you!
    Yes, there is a list it can be found in the Game Guide thread. Here's the direct link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post758470

New Resident
    Ive had this happen the last 48 hours. I wanted to expand and saw that I would need just 55 neighbors to expand. I did what I needed to do and got to 58 neighbors...came back to expand and the option to expand having just 55 neighbors was gone! Now I have to get 60 neighbors to expand.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jendodge View Post
    Ive had this happen the last 48 hours. I wanted to expand and saw that I would need just 55 neighbors to expand. I did what I needed to do and got to 58 neighbors...came back to expand and the option to expand having just 55 neighbors was gone! Now I have to get 60 neighbors to expand.
    This is sort of difficult to explain properly, so forgive me if this doesn't help, lol.

Once you have the 55 neighbors, you unlock the 25x27 expansion. If your current bakery is smaller than this, you will then have to pay the coins required before your bakery will become 25x27.

If you have used gems to expand your bakery in the past, then the 55 neighbor expansion will disappear as soon as it's unlocked because you've already used gems and grown beyond that size.

You will have to keep adding neighbors until you unlock an expansion size that is larger than your current bakery.

If you'd like more info, this post has a chart that shows the neighbor requirements, coin cost, gem cost etc for expansions ups to 37x39: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1424785
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 01-29-19 at 07:23 AM.