Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: 01/04 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Jan 2019)

A vitual pound!

Nightclub Owner
    It's getting close to that time again... the time for new tent offerings.

I really, really, really hope s8 will toss a few goodies into the next tent rotation. I feel like they're ignoring the tent because it's not a money maker for them but.... Maybe I'm daft but I don't see how they expect the tent to continue to have any draw for players if they only put dogs and cats in there.

Where's the incentive for players to use their Cabbage stockpiles and purchase more with gems? Seems a poor business strategy on their part to offer nothing exciting and expect players to still be interested. Toss an energy source and few new items (with decent drops) in there and I guarantee you'll start to see some action from the tent, s8!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's getting close to that time again... the time for new tent offerings.

I really, really, really hope s8 will toss a few goodies into the next tent rotation. I feel like they're ignoring the tent because it's not a money maker for them but.... Maybe I'm daft but I don't see how they expect the tent to continue to have any draw for players if they only put dogs and cats in there.

Where's the incentive for players to use their Cabbage stockpiles and purchase more with gems? Seems a poor business strategy on their part to offer nothing exciting and expect players to still be interested. Toss an energy source and few new items (with decent drops) in there and I guarantee you'll start to see some action from the tent, s8!
    You're spot on. The tent can malts for them if they just throw in some decent prizes! The animal farm is big enough already...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    I like peaches, I hope he comes back to my tent when I get 25 rotten cabages. I think I need 10 more rottens to guarantee a winner
    Why do you like peaches so much? He is in my tent today, is he really worth it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You're spot on. The tent can malts for them if they just throw in some decent prizes! The animal farm is big enough already...lol.
    Well they made us use gems to buy an extra hut to get more cabbages, and then didn't offer anything worth throwing them at, so a lot of us now have a large stock. Even if some great prizes come up, it will take a while before I need to buy more cabbages. I would like to see a return on the investment though

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    Why do you like peaches so much? He is in my tent today, is he really worth it?
    only because I have a collection of kittens at Sabina house and I would have loved to add peaches, but a law, no luck! I didn't have enough cabbages when she appeared

Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    only because I have a collection of kittens at Sabina house and I would have loved to add peaches, but a law, no luck! I didn't have enough cabbages when she appeared
    Ahh... good to know . Hope you get him.

Rhino Keeper
    So it’s now February 8th and we still have the same January junk... and to think I wasted gems on Black Friday to buy this cabbage hut..

Rhino Keeper
    I understand if they don’t want to give away too many alicorns. In the last event, they should have put carriage wheels (or whatever it was that we got from Ivy). I would have thrown cabbages for that.

Executive Chef
    Any prize with a worth wild drop , like explorer tickets some stuff that drops the cloud Berry ,wisp oil and the yellow lantern, I'm always collecting from the orange flowers to trigger the monsters and hope for a berry to drop which is rare

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast