View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you get?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

    13 36.11%
  • I didn't like this event

    12 33.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

    24 66.67%
  • Flowerswirl

    12 33.33%
  • Petalbloom

    12 33.33%
  • Folded Birdbath

    5 13.89%
  • Food

    26 72.22%
  • Runes

    27 75.00%
  • Flowler

    20 55.56%
  • Draft Horse

    25 69.44%
  • Cygnace

    15 41.67%
  • I didin't like the prizes

    3 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Feather Up - 2019 Jan 8 (POLL ADDED)

  1. #1

    FOREST PARTY: Feather Up - 2019 Jan 8 (POLL ADDED)



    How to play?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1463692

    Prizes
    Individual Prizes:
    First Prize: Flowerswirl : 75
    Second Prize: Flowler : 450
    Third Prize: Petalbloom : 1,250
    Fourth Prize: Draft Horse : 2,000
    Fifth Prize: Cygnace : 3,200

    Community Prizes
    (unlocks at 1,500 - meaning once you have collected 1,500 Gold Feathers, you are eligible for community prizes.)
    First Prize: Folded Birdbath
    Second Prize: Food
    Third Prize: Runes



    Event Boosts
    Flowerswirl - Collect 4 / 4 hrs (75 gems)
    Petalbloom - Collect 16 / 4 hrs (250 gems)

    Goals
    Electric Flight
    Goal 1
    Hatch a Hoversqueaker
    REWARD: 250 Gold Feathers

    Goal 2
    Raise your Hoversqueaker to Level 10
    REWARD: 250 Gold Feathers


    Have fun and enjoy your event!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	49374   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	111.1 KB 
ID:	49410  
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-14-19 at 08:06 AM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,953
    I already got a pop up for the next event: a Forest Party. I am already in love with these animals but know that I will not be able to finish (I can never get the final prize), so I'm already excited and disappointed at the same time. Maybe I can work a miracle or do a ton of speed breeding or something to get to the final prize. It looks like the Golden Goose, but they will probably call it some type of swan. I have geese in real life, and they are amazing animals, so I want all the goose/duck/swan animals that they ever come out with. I was going to cut back on my spending on these games after the new year, but I might have to make an exception and get a bunch of gems so I can speed breed my way to this goose!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Golden Goose.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	481.1 KB 
ID:	49360

  3. #3
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    146
    Happy new year everyone!
    This upcoming event looks good. All tho I won?t go for the swan, the horse has a refreshing design. Hard to skip this game.. it just feels so unique in its kind. At my current level (190) its selectively easy to play relaxed. Im glad I never like all animals cause that way I would be crazy playing. To me its too funny that I wont stop collecting these horses yet, while I dont even like them in real life😆 if some friends had the chance to find out how I play this, their laughs will be heared from the poles. Looking back at past year I played most minimalistic as life is always busy, tho I achieved most goals I wanted, with spending around 300gems per month. Ive tested a lot of timing strategy that fits with my liferoutine and in the end my conclusion is that this is a beautiful game. And I wish for S8 to realize and focus on that even more this year. Its a game created with love, with the right choices, people will keep coming back, without, more will leave. January starts promising!

  4. #4
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post


    How to play?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1463692

    Prizes
    Individual Prizes:
    First Prize: Flowerswirl : 75
    Second Prize: Flowler : 450
    Third Prize: Petalbloom : 1,250
    Fourth Prize: Draft Horse : 2,000
    Fifth Prize: Cygnace : 3,200

    Community Prizes
    (unlocks at 1,500 - meaning once you have collected 1,500 Gold Feathers, you are eligible for community prizes.)
    First Prize:
    Second Prize: Food
    Third Prize: Runes



    Event Boosts
    Flowerswirl - Collect 4 / 4 hrs (75 gems)
    Petalbloom - Collect 16 / 4 hrs (250 gems)

    Goals
    Electric Flight
    Goal 1
    Hatch a Hoversqueaker
    REWARD: 250 Gold Feathers

    Goal 2
    Raise your Hoversqueaker to Level 10
    REWARD: 250 Gold Feathers


    Have fun and enjoy your event!
    Ho sbloccsto il premio comunit? e ho ricevuto il primo premio:una fontanella che secondo le informazioni che da dovrebbe dare 60 punti ogni 2,5 h una volta che viene posizionata. Io questo l'ho fstto ma non parte nessun timer...in poche parole non funziona. ? un premio fasullo? Un oggetto vecchio utilizzabile solo come decorazione? Non ? chiaro che tipo di premio sia.
    Grazie

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,953
    I'm not sure what you said - I don't have time to pull up Google translate right now - but I think you are asking about the decorations that give points. Prize #1 is a decoration that gives you 4 Points every 4 hours. The third prize is another decoration that gives 16 points every 4 hours. So you need to place them in your forest and get a (paltry) 20 points every 4 hours. The first individual rise is *just* a decoration- an origami birdbath.

  6. #6
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I'm not sure what you said - I don't have time to pull up Google translate right now - but I think you are asking about the decorations that give points. Prize #1 is a decoration that gives you 4 Points every 4 hours. The third prize is another decoration that gives 16 points every 4 hours. So you need to place them in your forest and get a (paltry) 20 points every 4 hours. The first individual rise is *just* a decoration- an origami birdbath.
    Grazie....piu o meno ? quello che volevo sapere...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Ho sbloccsto il premio comunit? e ho ricevuto il primo premio:una fontanella che secondo le informazioni che da dovrebbe dare 60 punti ogni 2,5 h una volta che viene posizionata. Io questo l'ho fstto ma non parte nessun timer...in poche parole non funziona. ? un premio fasullo? Un oggetto vecchio utilizzabile solo come decorazione? Non ? chiaro che tipo di premio sia.
    Grazie
    The first community prize is a decoration - Folded Birdbath. The event boosts are the 1st and 3rd individual prizes as posted in Post 1 and also as Phoenix406 said.

  8. #8
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    726
    I do have to say, I love that the horse is the 2k milestone.

  9. #9
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The first community prize is a decoration - Folded Birdbath. The event boosts are the 1st and 3rd individual prizes as posted in Post 1 and also as Phoenix406 said.
    Grazie del chiarimento

  10. #10
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,284
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    I do have to say, I love that the horse is the 2k milestone.
    Me too. Unlock within 1 hour starting now
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.


    Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @ 01-20

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •