Thread: Coins disappearing?

Rhino Keeper

Coins disappearing?

A few weeks ago I started to notice something weird in my island. I'm at level 184 and as a result of being playing for years, I had a lot of coins in my game, I don't remember an approximate number but it was a 9-digit number. I wasn't worried at all that one day I would be in need of coins, because they didn't seem to be really useful after all. A few weeks ago I noticed that the number of coins I had went under 100.000.000, which I thought was weird, because it hadn't been that low for years. Now I'm at 14.000.000, desperately seeing how my coins are dropping really fast and I'm playing the dame as usual. I try to collect some times every day from my (+200) habitats, but one round gives me like 1M, and I'm spending more that I'm gaining. In like 5 years I've never have the feeling that I was kind of "losing" coins, so I would like to ask you if someone noticed something similar, or
    is that the price of some things got higher and I didn't noticed? Or should I be worried about my mental health? Because I'm really worried of being like when I started playing that I had to think about what would be the best thing to spend my money in because I didn't have much. And I never thought I would ever be worried again about not having enough coins in this game since a pretty loooong while.

The Honorable Panda
    Please contact support so an agent can check your game.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request