View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i want another Dark Unicorn. Now I have to figure out how to get tokens.
    I got 3/150. This will be hard.
    I'm up to 39, but now I am out of trees.
    I got 12 from one flyger - it takes 40 hits.
    I just planted 30 crab apples.
    Actually - I should check my inventory, because I think I have seen trees in there ...

Rhino Keeper
    THANK YOU S8 for listening and getting rid of leaderboards! World events are so much more in the spirit of CS.

Also loving the new format with a chance to get old animal prizes. I believe I have them all, but it's a great opportunity for newer players. I will be going for a second dark unicorn.

Executive Chef
    What does Dark Uni drop? ( I was away from my game for past 9 months) ...and now I am wondering why everyone wants dark uni?

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed; there’s a lot to work towards here, but the option to get previous hunt beasts is great - dark unicorns and nagas are on my want list - as well as a new animal and gold tokens. Seems like the team is trying to give something to everyone, and no leaderboard, so everyone has a chance for any of the prizes, depending on what they chose to focus on.

Thanks S8!

Executive Chef
    Why doesn't the bear drop monster hunt tokens? That's a lot of energy used to get 225 bear tokens but no monster hunt tokens...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    What does Dark Uni drop? ( I was away from my game for past 9 months) ...and now I am wondering why everyone wants dark uni?
    My Dark Unicorn drops 1-3 trade tickets every 8 hours.
    Second on my list is a Naga. But I don't like the fact we are forfeiting our regular monster hunt tokens for the others, but maybe I'll get in a few golems and blue boars here and there. But it will come down to energy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Why doesn't the bear drop monster hunt tokens? That's a lot of energy used to get 225 bear tokens but no monster hunt tokens...
    Oh I totally agree! With limited energy, it looks like you have to choose between bear tokens, troll tokens, or past monsters as these do not give monster hunt tokens either. ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Dire wolves are still dropping Direwolf Tokens. Is that right? Or should they only be dropping the Beast Master Tolkens?
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    And no Leaderboard! Yay! A monster hunt associated with a community event I like better!🥳🤗

S8, I just defeated a white flyer & wondering if I'm supposed to be getting white flyer tokens in addition to the gold beast master tokens.

Also, I just defeated a regular yellow fly & got peacock feathers & peacock straw.
    Attachment 49354
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Same here.
    None of the old beasts should be dropping their specialty tokens cuz there?s nowhere to redeem them!
    Now I just defeated a dark wyvern & got wyvern tokens in addition to the beast master tokens. What can use these for S8?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I love this event, but I am sad that Bears won't drop monster hunt tokens - looks like very important part of the hunt will be sort of missed out on.

Fashion Designer
    Does the Lion drop Enchanted Lanterns? Looked in the hub and it doesn't mention it.
    I batch collect it together with my Royal Lion and get the occaisional Enchanted lantern, but unsure which animal drops it.
    If the Lion drops it I will be crafting a few.

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast