View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    checked and double checked... sure seems kingdoms differ much more than what we thought (*surprised face*)

Attachment 49399

Here are the others.. think I've got them all.
    TT= also drop Troll Tokens
    no= no TT drops

Naga 10/10 TT
    Dark Wyvern 10/10 TT
    Royal Dark Unicorn 10/10 TT
    Forest Fox 7/7 no
    Skunkupine 3/3 TT
    Frizzly Bear 10/10 no
    Fangbeast 5/5 TT
    Lion 15/15 TT
    Direwolf 10/10 no
    Artic Bear 10/10 no
    White Flyger 10/10 no
    Enfield 15/15 no
    Yeti 30/30 no
    Flyger 40/40 no
    Dark Wolf 10/10 TT
    Almost same. except never gotten a 30 hit yeti, and also got a flyger with only 10 hits.... so I thought that most were 10 hits except the Enfield...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Being my nbr.. and as you answered my post 245.. it's all true, but I wouldn't consider you 'a growing kingdom'! You're already grown and have overcome the lack-of-energy stage. I should have been clear and posted "lower level" kingdoms but didn't want to classify such as weak.. so I wrote "growing kingdoms" which is a wrong way to classify kingdoms as even at super top 50th level.. they still grow too.
    A more defined legal classification of the 50th level should be arranged. It did happen once during my time of play, but long ago.
    Agreed!! I?m 50 level... but only in a number it seems - 50 level kingdoms differ so much! I still consiste myself a newbie like when I had less than level 20 *imagine a monkey hiding in his hands* lol

Rhino Keeper
    So far my bear cub has only given silver and I am maxed on that anyway. If this is all we can expect from it I could live without it and I wish I hadn't used precious energy zapping trees to collect the Beast Master tokens!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Agreed!! I?m 50 level... but only in a number it seems - 50 level kingdoms differ so much! I still consiste myself a newbie like when I had less than level 20 *imagine a monkey hiding in his hands* lol
    Oh yes.. a big difference. Shibuya dedicated her time and made an assumption table in Nugget #7. 50th and after there's an entire world inbetween.
    The fact remains ONE though.. we're ALL CSers
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    I wish they would put some new building or item in the MRC next. Something which would allow us to choose the amount of our energy we would want to store in it. Like if I have 40 energy I could choose exact amount I want to store in there - and slowly pile up energy supply. It would be awesome if we could select exact amounts we want to store and get out from there.
    Currently some players choose to skip events and everyday kingdom life, just collecting energy and storing it - but they have to give up most of the events do do it. Would be better if we could just store it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I wish they would put some new building or item in the MRC next. Something which would allow us to choose the amount of our energy we would want to store in it. Like if I have 40 energy I could choose exact amount I want to store in there - and slowly pile up energy supply. It would be awesome if we could select exact amounts we want to store and get out from there.
    Currently some players choose to skip events and everyday kingdom life, just collecting energy and storing it - but they have to give up most of the events do do it. Would be better if we could just store it.
    You mean like an energy bank? Where you can take say 500 energy and move it in there so it stays untouched until you need it? I like it!
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    You mean like an energy bank? Where you can take say 500 energy and move it in there so it stays untouched until you need it? I like it!
    Yeah, basically I mean energy bank, and ideally we could choose exact amount we want to store and once we want to collect -we could select the exact amount we want to use from stored energy. But yeah - some people don't play game much anymore- they just collect from unicorns, alicorns, energy sources - and build up like 10 000 - 20 000 Energy. Would be awesome if we could STORE the energy, but still play the game too.

Dear Storm 8/Team Lava, Before you give us the next Monster Hunt, you need to make a Trade, just for the Sword Tockens. I cannot use mine up and collect more, as the only way to do so is a Trade in which you have to do it with Shield Tokens...not enough Shield Tokens. Please make a Trade just for the Sword Tokens!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    Dear Storm 8/Team Lava, Before you give us the next Monster Hunt, you need to make a Trade, just for the Sword Tockens. I cannot use mine up and collect more, as the only way to do so is a Trade in which you have to do it with Shield Tokens...not enough Shield Tokens. Please make a Trade just for the Sword Tokens!
    I have been thinking about this too. It would have been a big help to me this event to be able to trade 50 sword tokens for a few of the others.

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=jen7779;1558568]Dear Storm 8/Team Lava, Before you give us the next Monster Hunt, you need to make a Trade, just for the Sword Tockens. I cannot use mine up and collect more, as the only way to do so is a Trade in which you have to do it with Shield Tokens...not enough Shield Tokens. Please make a Trade just for the Sword Tokens![/QUOTE

Great idea!! This would be very helpful. Also making the requirement for shield tokens less than 50 per trade would be great.