View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There are drops listed in post 3 and I'm waiting on an official list.

[QUOTE=wishtheywerereal;1558505]Too much energy? Quality problem! : ) Store it for next day (or whenever) use!: )

How do you store energy to use another day?

Great question

The guard provides a guard dog with good drops

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I would in part disagree, you see I?m in a growing kingdom, and sometimes I have more energy than I know what to do with, usually Thursday mornings to be fair. In the middle of all these crazy events, you barely have chance to build on your kingdom, whilst you may have a quest that sees you collecting from cows, you don?t need to collect from chickens, which means you can?t continue the easiest option of making trade tickets and consequently collecting from cows and chickens. When you do have the odd extra bit of energy it?s because you?re waiting for the next step and you collect from the most obvious, which in the most recent events you?re thinking of collecting from the rocks or trees to help you with the items for the next step, because you?re consumed with trying to finish the event, if you?re lucky you have a couple of days before the craziness starts again.

I did think that energy was my main priority until these expansions became so difficult combined with the requirements and the regular events. So whilst we are getting expansion parts giving animals etc I?m now going to work towards those. I was going for the energy giving animals until recently, but I did get to a point where I switched priorities.
    And, the energy droppers remain in the MRC after the event, but the trade ticket droppers are only available until tomorrow.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    My yeti had only 10..... *thinking face*
    checked and double checked... sure seems kingdoms differ much more than what we thought (*surprised face*)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	60 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	49399

Here are the others.. think I've got them all.
    TT= also drop Troll Tokens
    no= no TT drops

Naga 10/10 TT
    Dark Wyvern 10/10 TT
    Royal Dark Unicorn 10/10 TT
    Forest Fox 7/7 no
    Skunkupine 3/3 TT
    Frizzly Bear 10/10 no
    Fangbeast 5/5 TT
    Lion 15/15 TT
    Direwolf 10/10 no
    Artic Bear 10/10 no
    White Flyger 10/10 no
    Enfield 15/15 no
    Yeti 30/30 no
    Flyger 40/40 no
    Dark Wolf 10/10 TT
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    checked and double checked... sure seems kingdoms differ much more than what we thought (*surprised face*)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	60 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	49399

Here are the others.. think I've got them all.
    TT= also drop Troll Tokens
    no= no TT drops

Naga 10/10 TT
    Dark Wyvern 10/10 TT
    Royal Dark Unicorn 10/10 TT
    Forest Fox 7/7 no
    Skunkupine 3/3 TT
    Frizzly Bear 10/10 no
    Fangbeast 5/5 TT
    Lion 15/15 TT
    Direwolf 10/10 no
    Artic Bear 10/10 no
    White Flyger 10/10 no
    Enfield 15/15 no
    Yeti 30/30 no
    Flyger 40/40 no
    Dark Wolf 10/10 TT
    May I ask: When you were checking the monsters in your realm did you also happen to note which monsters gave you the best Beast Token drops? I charted my fights and yields for (at least 5) of each monster and the results for each monster (other than the energy consumed fighting the Yeti & Flyger) were pretty much the same. I'd be interested in hearing if you had different results or if you found them to be close also.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lillianedunord View Post
    Should I go for a direwolf or dark wolf? I thought someone posted that the inventory cards are not complete. Does either drop expansion permits? Doesn?t the dark wolf drop energy? TIA
    Dark Wolf has no ticket or permit drops.. he's a Dragon in disguise. Yes he may drop 2 energy, but rarely.
    DireWolf may drop a permit, but has become random and rare! About once a month. Once upon a time.. long, long ago.. permit drops were frequent, maybe weekly.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    May I ask: When you were checking the monsters in your realm did you also happen to note which monsters gave you the best Beast Token drops? I charted my fights and yields for (at least 5) of each monster and the results for each monster (other than the energy consumed fighting the Yeti & Flyger) were pretty much the same. I'd be interested in hearing if you had different results or if you found them to be close also.
    They're all pretty much the same the Beast Token returns. I did have the impression Enfield gave more tokens, but I didn't double check as the Beasts being random spawns, even if he did give more tokens, I couldn't spawn him specifically. It's a hit what you get..

However as you posted earlier on.. the fact that the Dire Wolf has no *max* limit in the Trade Wagon. This scares me abit! and even if I'm crafting what I can.. I'm wondering how rarer will the Permits drop

I'm comparing to the Armored Bears.. usually MRC Beasts are very useful.. but as to now they've been only Dragons in disguise.. I'm wondering what they're doing there and have a *max* cap as well! I crafted all 4 and keep monitoring collections, but with no joy.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I would in part disagree, you see I?m in a growing kingdom, and sometimes I have more energy than I know what to do with, usually Thursday mornings to be fair. In the middle of all these crazy events, you barely have chance to build on your kingdom, whilst you may have a quest that sees you collecting from cows, you don?t need to collect from chickens, which means you can?t continue the easiest option of making trade tickets and consequently collecting from cows and chickens. When you do have the odd extra bit of energy it?s because you?re waiting for the next step and you collect from the most obvious, which in the most recent events you?re thinking of collecting from the rocks or trees to help you with the items for the next step, because you?re consumed with trying to finish the event, if you?re lucky you have a couple of days before the craziness starts again.

I did think that energy was my main priority until these expansions became so difficult combined with the requirements and the regular events. So whilst we are getting expansion parts giving animals etc I?m now going to work towards those. I was going for the energy giving animals until recently, but I did get to a point where I switched priorities.
    Being my nbr.. and as you answered my post 245.. it's all true, but I wouldn't consider you 'a growing kingdom'! You're already grown and have overcome the lack-of-energy stage. I should have been clear and posted "lower level" kingdoms but didn't want to classify such as weak.. so I wrote "growing kingdoms" which is a wrong way to classify kingdoms as even at super top 50th level.. they still grow too.
    A more defined legal classification of the 50th level should be arranged. It did happen once during my time of play, but long ago.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74