View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Expansion Permits are very rare drops, whereas trade tickets are guaranties. All depends on your economy needs. If you get 1 permit every 3 weeks, then you have similar drop rate.
    Thank you. I think I’ll go with the dark unicorn.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    So, regarding Beasts one can obtain from this event, I'm compiling the significant drops.

SIGNIFICANT drops from past beasts temporarily craftable in the Trade Wagon for Beastmaster (crown) tokens (via chopping trees):
    Dark Unicorn: Trade Ticket (always)
    Direwolf: Expansion Permit (rare?)
    White Flyger: Expansion Permit (extremely rare)

Event, temporary (collect Number of Bear Tokens; via cows and pigs)
    Black Bear: Trade Ticket (often? always?)

MRC craft, NEW:
    Armored Black Bear: (a disappointment so far) drops Dragon Scales etc as if it is a dragon; chance to drop Energy, Coins, Gems, Wisp Lantern, Mithril, Coal

If someone has additional *significant* drops to add (Ticket/Permit droppers; frequent energy droppers would also be good) please just copy this whole thing and add yours to make a current list, and I'll delete this one.
    Trade Ticket ranges between Very Rare (20%) to Base (100%) whereas Expansion Permit is more in the realm of I'm feeling lucky, Extremely Rare (5%).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I definitely don't get an expansion permit every 3 weeks. As far as I know I only got two from the white flyger and one from the dire wolf so far. For me they are extremely rare. So i'm working toward a third dark unicorn, most of the time they only drop 1 trade ticket for me, but that one is at least constant.

The black bear is a keeper. Dropped a simple feast today. And a trade ticket.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    Well, I definitely don't get an expansion permit every 3 weeks. As far as I know I only got two from the white flyger and one from the dire wolf so far. For me they are extremely rare. So i'm working toward a third dark unicorn, most of the time they only drop 1 trade ticket for me, but that one is at least constant.

The black bear is a keeper. Dropped a simple feast today. And a trade ticket.
    Looks like Black BEar was actually much better than MRC Armored Black Bear - Black Bear has dropped at least 1 trade ticket so far, along with simple or hearty feast...or just 2 trade tickets. Armored one is just politician - promised all those great things, but then ended up giving dragon scales.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Looks like Black BEar was actually much better than MRC Armored Black Bear - Black Bear has dropped at least 1 trade ticket so far, along with simple or hearty feast...or just 2 trade tickets. Armored one is just politician - promised all those great things, but then ended up giving dragon scales.
    Hahaha! Lol! Love the comment, especially the ending! So accurate (even though I did not try to get the armored black bear), I love my (little) big black bear

Rhino Keeper
    Suddenly got a Flyger with 40 hits from the Red Acer Trees .... usually the beasts have 10, or sometimes 15 hits... first for me this hunt!

Executive Chef
    I'm curious about Armored Lion - how often does it drop those 3 trade tickets? ( Does anyone regret having it?)

Hi,

Can someone tell me what is "Interpret the Worker"? I couldn't find an inventory for it. I don't remember what it is or what it looks like. I didn't know it drops Expansion Tickets so I'd like to make sure it's out!

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tatiana1209 View Post
    Hi,

Can someone tell me what is "Interpret the Worker"? I couldn't find an inventory for it. I don't remember what it is or what it looks like. I didn't know it drops Expansion Tickets so I'd like to make sure it's out!

Thanks!
    It is part of the Mystic tent - if you have used the crowns to buy Maya the mystic to your kingdom. It is craft made in Mystic tent, which can drop goods then.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    I have three white flygers I collect from three times a day and an armoured flyger I collect from once a day. I only get one expansion permit a month, if that, from all of them combined. Once I got two in a month. VERY rare, seems more like 1% but I haven't kept stats. I wish S8 would be transparent with the chances. I am NOT crafting another in the MRC but am going for armoured lions.

Dark unicorns an instant favourite set. I personally much prefer the reliability of a useful minimum drop.
    Just today mine dropped 2 at once...so I do love my flygers and direwolves.