View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Late joinneee.....plz which monsters are giving staff tokens and where do I get them.
    To balance off Staff Tokens I fight a Purple Golem or a Blue Dire Boar or two. When finished they both drop Staff Tokens. It's always my holdup when crafting the Gold Troll Token.. I resolve this way.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know what that is
    It's a gem item sold in the Market and quite expensive, but very useful. I don't know if it's sold at the moment, as already having it and being capped to *1* it doesn't appear for me anymore. This item drops all kinds of Troll Tokens/once a day, out of hunting season... along with the White Unicorns you craft in the MRC.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Yes, they seem to have deliberately omitted dragon scales and coal from the picture so we wouldn’t figure out it’s basically a dragon in a bear suit
    Exactly! and camouflaged in an armor suit to seem important. I crafted all 4.. but have classified them as lazy droppers. I'm still waiting on the energy, gems and mirthril they claim.
    I suspect they WILL be rare drops as on the whole.. the Gold Tokens/Mirthril needed to craft them were few compared to other MRC creatures, but as they were the new additions.. had only those to craft as the good droppers are ALL *capped*.

Talking about *capped* it seems strange to me the DireWolf in the Trade Wagon is not capped like the other important droppers.. White Flyger eg.
    Would this means their drops will be changed and not even *a chance* of Permit drops anymore? Hopefully NOT!

My former ones did drop Permits now and then but like all good droppers: quite alot in the beginning, but then tapered off to almost none. Let's hope it's not true what I'm saying as I need something like 400+ Permits.. that's something like 12,000 Tickets. Only the one Royal Exchange can't handle all this, considering we craft a simple 'Ticket' at a time.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 01-06-19 at 10:39 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    DROPS:

Armored Black Bear: all 4 gave 1196 Coins, Dragon Scales each

Black Bear: 1605 coins, Bone, 1 Ticket

Black Bear Cub: 985 coins, Fur
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 01-06-19 at 11:05 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I’m Level 16, I have the trade wagon and I have this new event. I also have the 3 daily side goals. I can’t buy a horse until level 17. I can buy a dead tree but it does not trigger a boar. Is there a goal I need to complete? I’ve been able to work towards earning a Dark Unicorn so I am able to this. So happy about that but wondering why the regular monster hunt is not working. The bear chain works too. But I don’t have enough energy for everything.

Rhino Keeper
    Can’t decide. Craft a 3rd Dark Unicorn or my first White Flyger? Any tips?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    Can’t decide. Craft a 3rd Dark Unicorn or my first White Flyger? Any tips?
    I'd suggest Dark Unicorn.. even if they drop Tickets.. they're guaranteed drops, more times per day. The White Flyger claims to drop Permits.. but they're RARE.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WhidbeyPort29 View Post
    I’m Level 16, I have the trade wagon and I have this new event. I also have the 3 daily side goals. I can’t buy a horse until level 17. I can buy a dead tree but it does not trigger a boar. Is there a goal I need to complete? I’ve been able to work towards earning a Dark Unicorn so I am able to this. So happy about that but wondering why the regular monster hunt is not working. The bear chain works too. But I don’t have enough energy for everything.
    Do you have the MRC Mystic Research Center)? Spawning Blue Dire Bores from Dead Trees and Purple Golems from Horses in order to craft the Gold Troll Tokens are used in this Center. I'd say it's too soon in your kingdom as you don't have horses yet, energy-wise also, you need heaps of energy: 30/30 for Blue Direboar, 90/90 Purple Golem. It's less as you do receive energy back and downcount skips a bit in your favor.

I'd suggest to consentrate your energy on the Community Event (spawning Bears from the amimals) and try to get the Black Bear.. it has good drops and is useful.
    Good Luck!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 01-07-19 at 12:08 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    This event is thrilling! So much to enjoy and so much I want to achieve!

Anyway, so far I have compleated the black bear, and have enough beast master tokens (150) for a beast .... should I try to get more to get the Naga and Dark unicorn? Or only one? (Already have one dark unicorn from that event previously..) have be*** starting the mermaid quests...

Also then I am fighting for more gold troll tokens. Been able to create a glimmer alicorn and a golden peacock.

So, reading through this thread I should maybe consentrate on only golden troll tokens.... but I cannot choose just one between the monsters I could use the best master tokens on! Try to get more to get both? .... more energy is absolutely necessary... but trade tickets and mermaid stuff??