View Poll Results: Overall, this Monster Hunt was great!

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

137 85.63%
  • Neutral

17 10.63%
  • Disagree

2 1.25%
  • Got the Black Bear

134 83.75%
  • Knew blue dire boars were multi spawn

104 65.00%
  • Focused on getting all Dark Unicorns

102 63.75%
  • Happy with the animal choices given to craft

110 68.75%
  • Unhappy with animal choices

7 4.38%
  • Happy there was no leaderboard

138 86.25%
  • Wish there was a leaderboard as well

3 1.88%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/3 - Monster Hunt season 16

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Attachment 49393

This is what is advertised as drops. Yet, he has not dropped any of those items yet. Only black flagged for coal and dragon scales after multiple collections. I feel swindled. Not cool
    I did get 2 gems once, and 5 energy once - other thatn that- it is just giving me dragon scales ( which I have been maxed out on for ages). For me 70 % + drops have been jsut dragon scales. Not worth it - in my option.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    You are definitely right about coin issue. Given how expensive some new plots, and building materials + recent plot lines are- even 2000 coins are bare minimum. Like I burned through 30 million coins in few days with mermaid quest lines. 30 MILLION. It took so so long to gather. In my option those new quest lines are not considering how few coins even highest paying drops are - this is too expensive. We should at least get some items to drop like 10 000 - 20 000 sometimes.
    For those of you who may have just started the Mermaid storyline, DON?T RUSH through it. It may have taken a while but I hardly spent money on it. I just kept collecting all the time, instead of paying 80,000 for the ocean reef, they and the blue anenomes dropped from the mermaids castle. When I was working on the Tidegate, the Cursed reef would occasionally drop, better than paying 100,000 each. When quests are not timed, just play patiently and you?ll eventually finish.

To build up your ?treasury?, figure out which items drop the most coins and make sure to collect those. When in an energy crunch, ignore those items/building with low counts.

Fashion Designer
    OMG ... Destiel0918, MoonVillage3 and BiggerBubbles, you guys totally ROCK!

I've copied everything down, thank you so much for the detailed responses. I've looked at The Hub a few times but sometimes it's difficult to search when you don't know what to search for.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    OMG ... Destiel0918, MoonVillage3 and BiggerBubbles, you guys totally ROCK!

I've copied everything down, thank you so much for the detailed responses. I've looked at The Hub a few times but sometimes it's difficult to search when you don't know what to search for.
    @Nuicakes - do you have beastline display?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    EDIT: minor addendum to generous guide to the different embedded events Posted by Destie previous page.

Fantastic guide! Very kind to spend the time. : )

I would add that if you are going for the gold Troll Tokens so you can do crafts in the mythic research centre, then also go for the blue dire boar from a dead tree once a day only. It helps balance all the shield tokens from the glimmer golem so you may end with more gold troll tokens. Otherwise you need to do even more of the bronze trades. : )
    The blue dire used to spawn only once a day but it is now unlimited like the purple glimmer golem. I found during the last hunt that the blue dire boar seemed to give a better balance of tokens.
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 01-06-19 at 05:59 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Attachment 49393

This is what is advertised as drops. Yet, he has not dropped any of those items yet. Only black flagged for coal and dragon scales after multiple collections. I feel swindled. Not cool
    Yes, they seem to have deliberately omitted dragon scales and coal from the picture so we wouldn’t figure out it’s basically a dragon in a bear suit
    No Gems For Runes!

Is it just me or the spawned black bear dropping fewer tokens this last week? One bear now is giving me 2 to 3 tokens top. Good thing that it is still consistently spawned on each visit to the animals, although certain ones.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    @Nuicakes - do you have beastline display?
    I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know what that is
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sylbrac View Post
    Is it just me or the spawned black bear dropping fewer tokens this last week? One bear now is giving me 2 to 3 tokens top. Good thing that it is still consistently spawned on each visit to the animals, although certain ones.
    I didn’t start collecting bear tokens until yesterday as I was going for the dark unicorns but it seemed to me that the drop rate of beast master tokens was higher the first two days and then slacked off.

BTW Watched my collection from my Armored Dark Unicorn, 3000 coins and 5 spellbound dew.

Rhino Keeper
    Late joinneee.....plz which monsters are giving staff tokens and where do I get them.